Follow us on Twitter!

I just don't bother with them myself. I'm anti-social in real life so why should my personality be any different online :P ? Besides, after much persuasion by a friend of mine (one of the few :D ), I tried MySpace and for a while it was fine (although I was never very active), but eventually my account got hacked and was sending out spam. Frustrated and angry, I decided to call it quits on the social networking trend and stick to using the net for what I always had in the past: information. I cancelled that MySpace account long ago and don't regret it one bit. The last time I even saw myspace load it was on a friend's laptop, and immediately she was greeted with a nice nasty fakealert trojan (zlob as I recall), which I got to subsequently clean off. Do keep in mind however that I'm not normal by anyone's standards and that I am among those who believe cell phones, ipods and teeny boppers socializing on the internet is a plague on society. /rant

exile360, I agree with you about Myspace and it is blocked with hpHosts and MVPS HOSTS files and I also agree that cell phones, ipods and teeny boppers socializing on the Internet is a plague on society but they said that about the automobile, telephone, TV and many of the modern gizmos.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it think.

The funny part is, I'm only 29 years old. But as I said, I'm not normal. But, back on topic MBAM Rules!!! and this will simply provide further exposure for a great product to a wider range of users (particularly users who probably need it :D ) so I believe it's a good move. In fact, perhaps purchasing some promo space on the Pirate Bay wouldn't be a bad idea either :P .

• 1 month later...

Be careful on Twitter

Monday, July 20, 2009

We Have Your Password, and We Own You!

Every few months I like to write about passwords and backups just to remind everyone how important these issues can be. While I

• 7 months later...
I just don't bother with them myself. I'm anti-social in real life so why should my personality be any different online :lol: ? Besides, after much persuasion by a friend of mine (one of the few :lol: ), I tried MySpace and for a while it was fine (although I was never very active), but eventually my account got hacked and was sending out spam. Frustrated and angry, I decided to call it quits on the social networking trend and stick to using the net for what I always had in the past: information. I cancelled that MySpace account long ago and don't regret it one bit. The last time I even saw myspace load it was on a friend's laptop, and immediately she was greeted with a nice nasty fakealert trojan (zlob as I recall), which I got to subsequently clean off. Do keep in mind however that I'm not normal by anyone's standards and that I am among those who believe cell phones, ipods and teeny boppers socializing on the internet is a plague on society. /rant

Normality is boring my friend... :lol:

Perhaps... but its what has kept the World revolving for thousands of years.

I'm enjoying myself now as the End of the world is nigh :lol:

http://www.endoftime2012.com

http://www.godandscience.org/doctrine/2012_prophecy_review.html#LBeBtPCCQbJ2

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Anyone getting a popup saying you're about to view over a secure connection? Weird.

Personally, I hate Facebook and Twitter. Although I can't say anything in my defence as yesterday got both. Just for my site to attract as much attention as possible. Really dispise them and would not recommend them.