RubbeR DuckY

Become a Fan on Facebook

39 posts in this topic

It's very simple really. All you need to do is type in the name of the thing or person you'd like to become a fan of in the search box. Then when the results are shown, click on "Pages". The simply click on "Become Fan". If there were no results, you can make a fan page yourself. Hope this helps.

:D wow through facebook ive managed to get 9 more users for malwarebytes,hope it rises.

That's great news, mbam daz. :D

My first post here.

I got suckered by koobface last night. As with a previous poster, bad timing. I'm on YouTube in a few places so when I got a message from a Friend on FB, I did click the link, got the Adobe Flash update note and...well let's just say it's been a heck of a last 24 hrs since it happened :)

OTOH, I found this forum, which is pretty cool.

And upgraded to paid version of MWB which other tech friends recommended and which I hadn't used much since DLing it a few months ago. I think maybe between Avast and MWB I've gotten the danged trojan out of my computer, but I'm still jumpy about it.

FB went down a couple times today, btw, and my account got suspended too a little while ago - otherwise I'd be a new Fan too. Guess when they figure out I'm a victim and not a perp I'll get my FB back. If not, no loss.

It's "Like" now... no more "Become a Fan". :)

Didn't know you were here doc. :)

@thread

I won't ever be a fan on Facebook. Nothing against mbam as you guys are awesome, just many concerns over security and other things that turn me away from them and twitter.

Well most are followers to Facebook I am not a follower

nedt

I won't ever be a fan on Facebook. Nothing against mbam as you guys are awesome, just many concerns over security and other things that turn me away from them and twitter.

I would have to go along with that Buttons, not a fan of Facebook or Twitter. I have preached to my Wife not to go on Facebook and other websites like that due to security. If she found out I was on Facebook, then she would go on it to and Lord knows what she would catch. She is not to security minded about computers. (Don't tell her I said that) :P

I haven't been a member of Facebook!

I think if you "weed" them out you may have a better chance!

Ha! Ha! <g>

George

I am going to close this thread by reiterating -- become a fan! :)