After having worked with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware for Business for 10 months I have a few requests/suggestions/ideas:

- Workstation Tracking: Allow the Console to track workstations by MAC address and/or Computer Name instead of IP address. I understand that MAC address doesn't work for some organizations, but for others it is the most stable way of tracking computers. Computer Names also tend to be less volatile than IP Addresses, especially for organizations with laptops and/or mobile workers.

- Report details: Allow Exports of reports with more specific details. Examples: List computers without updated policy or without client software (or with outdated client software). List computers that have been infected within the past period of time. List of duplicate computer names or MAC Addresses.

- Bonus Feature: One bonus I have found with MalwareBytes Management Console, is that it helps me to track my workstations by letting me know who has been logging onto which computers, what IP addresses computers are using (telling me where they are located) and how long they have been offline. If the console could be more reliable in workstation tracking (see first item), this would be a nice feature to promote! Yes there are other ways to track this information, but since you are installing MalwareBytes - there is no need to install additional software on each workstation. Plus I find the information is updated quicker than software that is specifically used for tracking. And, finally - I find it's easier to use.

What are other features you would like to see? or features that you have been surprised by?