What's the difference between Malwarebytes Anti-Malware vs Anti-Expoit?

I don't understand the difference?

1) Does Anti-Exploit also run in real time like MBAM Premium?

2) Do I need Anti-Exploit if I have MBAM Premium?

3) Is Anti-Exploit another paid product? If so, this is getting too much, paying for an AV, then an Anti-Malware, then an Anti-Explot (althought I don't even mean what that means)

I don't understand the difference?

1) Does Anti-Exploit also run in real time like MBAM Premium?

Yes

2) Do I need Anti-Exploit if I have MBAM Premium?

MBAM protects against the WHAT of malware, with signature- and heuristics-based protection.

MBAE protects against the HOW of malware, by shielding vulnerable, internet-facing applications.

More info here: Exploits: How they work and how to crush them

(And search the forums here for numerous similar threads with similar replies and explanations.)

3) Is Anti-Exploit another paid product? If so, this is getting too much, paying for an AV, then an Anti-Malware, then an Anti-Explot (althought I don't even mean what that means)

Free version is free.

Premium version is paid.

Side-by-side, detailed comparison here

Even with MBAM Premium and MBAE Premium, you still need a real-time, robust AV (either free or paid).

These applications provide different layers to one's protection strategy.

Up to you whether to pay or not. :)

The nominal cost works out to pennies a day (or less) per computer and is much cheaper than time/effort/finances lost recovering from a malware catastrophe.

But no software product or products can provide 100% protection 100% of the time, especially since the user is the first- and last-line of computer defense. ;)

Thank you,

A few notes...

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware ( MBAM ) - Works at the file and Internet address levels.  It detects malicious files and blocks them or removes them as well as blocking access to Internet addresses and/or sites listed in its database.   MBAM will also correct/fix modifications made to the Operating System that malware may make.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Exploit ( MBAE ) - is an action level application.  It blocks the malicious action of exploiting software vulnerabilities or blocks exploits of a software performed in an unusual ore unintended fashion.

Heuristic detection - If it walks like a duck and squawks like a duck then it must be a duck.  This is a characteristic detection instead of a signature based detection.  Because heuristics makes an assumption, it can have a higher False Positive result level.  At the same time it can catch malware based on a characteristic even though there is no signature for it and it hasn't been seen before.

Yes

MBAM protects against the WHAT of malware, with signature- and heuristics-based protection.

MBAE protects against the HOW of malware, by shielding vulnerable, internet-facing applications.

More info here: Exploits: How they work and how to crush them

(And search the forums here for numerous similar threads with similar replies and explanations.)

Free version is free.

Premium version is paid.

Side-by-side, detailed comparison here

Even with MBAM Premium and MBAE Premium, you still need a real-time, robust AV (either free or paid).

These applications provide different layers to one's protection strategy.

Up to you whether to pay or not. :)

The nominal cost works out to pennies a day (or less) per computer and is much cheaper than time/effort/finances lost recovering from a malware catastrophe.

But no software product or products can provide 100% protection 100% of the time, especially since the user is the first- and last-line of computer defense. ;)

Thank you,

Thanks for the detailed answer man. Cheers

A few notes...

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware ( MBAM ) - Works at the file and Internet address levels.  It detects malicious files and blocks them or removes them as well as blocking access to Internet addresses and/or sites listed in its database.   MBAM will also correct/fix modifications made to the Operating System that malware may make.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Exploit ( MBAE ) - is an action level application.  It blocks the malicious action of exploiting software vulnerabilities or blocks exploits of a software performed in an unusual ore unintended fashion.

Heuristic detection - If it walks like a duck and squawks like a duck then it must be a duck.  This is a characteristic detection instead of a signature based detection.  Because heuristics makes an assumption, it can have a higher False Positive result level.  At the same time it can catch malware based on a characteristic even though there is no signature for it and it hasn't been seen before.

Thanks for this, now I understand. Quack Quack....