Hi cptjck28,

To delete quarantined items, this must be done from the clients themselves.  You cannot currently delete quarantined items from the Management Console.

However, please be aware that quarantined items are no longer a threat and do not need to be deleted.

To delete these items, open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on the client itself, and go to the Quarantine tab.  Here you can delete the items.

Please let me know if this helps.

Hi Lazz,

I understand the quarantine files are no longer a treat  However i keep getting notice about the same files on the same computer beginning quarantine.  Having to go to the client to remove quarantine files is hardly efficient when you have large number of clients that are not exactly chose to each other. Is there any way to do this remotely?

Hi,

There is not currently an official way to remove these files remotely, I apologize.

If the same files are repeatedly being quarantined, that means something is putting these files back, and subsequent scans are finding them again.  You will want to address the root issue of finding out why these keep coming back.

For assistance with this, I would recommend creating a support ticket.  A support agent will be able to assist you in finding out the root cause.

You can submit a ticket here: https://www.malwarebytes.com/support/business/