Malwarebytes blocks while trying to use FilePicker with Livefyre

:welcome:

I will be guiding you as we go forward.  I do need to see other diagnostic information from this system, so that I can see about pinning down the source of this issue.
I would like to ask that you always attach any report or file I ask for, from time to time. Just a regular attachment, just as before.

Where and how did you see "filepicker" / "livefyre"?
I would like to know the details of where & how.
Such as, was this while surfing the web ?
Perhaps showing on a web browser ?
If so, which one?
Neither of those items are reflected in the FRST reports.

Start the program by doing a RIGHT-click on the Taskbar icon and select *Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware*.
on the Dashboard, click the Update ( blue link ).
click the *Scan Now >>* ( link)  button.

Click on the first column Threat scan*

A Threat Scan will begin.
When the scan is complete, Make sure to Review the results.   Look over the list please.

if there have been detections, if there have been detections, look over the list and insure all lines have  check-marks so that they can be removed

click **Remove selected** to allow MBAM to clean what was detected.
In some cases, a restart will be required.
Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.

Click on the *History* tab > *Application Logs*.
Double click on the scan log which shows the Date and time of the last SCAN performed. Please make sure the word SCAN is shown and also that you grab the very latest Date. the most recent Scan run.
You can double click the line to get it on screen. Then use the menu at bottom of the window.

Click the EXPORT button at the bottom left.
Click *TEXT file*

Be very aware as to what folder and what NAME you give this report.  You have to make a note so you can send it.

Then attach that file with your next reply.

In addition, since what I now think what you meant was some kind of a IP block message....

I also would like this log.
Look for the Protection Log for today  from the HISTORY section in our program.
Start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

Click on the History tab > Application Logs.
Double click on the Protection log which shows today's date.  Please make sure the word Protection is shown and also that you grab the very latest Date.
You can double click the line to get it on screen. Then use the menu at bottom of the window.

Click the EXPORT button at the bottom left.
Click *TEXT file*

Be very aware as to what folder and what NAME you give this report.  You have to make a note so you can send it.

Then attach that file with your next reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!