I need a new forum for creating a network password

Hello,

I need a forum to help me with adding a password for my Wi-Fi network. At this time, I don't have internet access to Seven's Forum and someone is using my network to access Comcast and my network is accused of copyright infringement. Obviously, this is now a time sensitive problem.

I have windows 7 with IE 11.

Thanks,
Anne

Edited by Anne__Burns
misspelled word

Hello AS,

Thanks for your timely reply. Comcast customer service was unable to reset the password. It was so old that the router's manufacturer no longer support it. I was offline for a couple of days until I bought a new router/modem. and I now have a secure network.

Thanks,
Anne

5 hours ago, Anne__Burns said:

BTW, I think I was banned at Sevens Forum for not answering a message thread. I can not access the site. Would you find out why? 

I seriously doubt you were banned for failing to reply to a thread.  If that were the case, half of their members would be banned...

If you were banned, it's more likely that you may have violated the Forum Rules.  The forum admins there would have notified you.

Or, perhaps you were not banned, but it's some sort of misunderstanding or a problem with your forum credentials or some other glitch.

There is a link to email the sevenforums.com adminstrators here: Contact Us

Hello daledoc1,

Thank you for your reply. I used the link you gave me. It seems that every time I try to access the Seven's forum, I keep getting the 'page con not be displayed white page. What to do?

Anne