Do I need all this anti-virus/malware/spyware software?

Dimitri001

I have Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (the free version), I have Spybot S&D, CCleaner (never use it, don't really know what its for, to be honest with you) and NOD32.

Now, do I need all this stuff? Can I uninstall some of it? Should I replace some of it with something (keeping in mind I will only use free software).

CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is not a malware tool but a program to remove old files / crap files. A very good program. Lots of info on the website  >  http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

SpyBot S&D you dont need when you have malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a additional layer to your NOD32 protection, no security program have 100% detection or zero false positives

If you have the free version of MBAM it is an on-demand scanner only,  it won't monitor anything in real time. If want real time protection you need the paid version of MBAM. If you want to add another excellent free protection software you could try Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit, it will protect your browsers from exploits in real time. I agree with Pondus about dumping Spybot.