MB 64bit?

When I look in my Programs Files (x86) I see the Malwares Anti-Malware folder. Shouldn't that be in the Program Files since this is a 64-bit computer?
As the following points out:
"Program Files x86. Starting with Windows Vista, the 64-bit versions of Windows have two Program Files folders. The regular Program Files folder holds 64-bit applications, while "Program Files (x86)" is used for 32-bit applications."
(My MB just reads: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Home (Free) 2.2.1.1043. I thought there might be a 64-bit mentioned in that title.)

Hi, @bobz:

27 minutes ago, bobz said:

Shouldn't that be in the Program Files since this is a 64-bit computer?

Short answer: No.:)

Longer answer: The program installer is the same for 32-bit and 64-bit computers.  Certain MBAM components are 32-bit and others are 64-bit, even when the program is installed on a 64-bit system.  The program knows what to put where.  So, I suggest NOT trying to change anything around.  Doing so will likely break the program, necessitating a reinstall. 

Bottom line: It's a good question, but please leave everything where it is.  MBAM knows what to do.;)

Cheers,