I am faced with a problem activating the latest version of Malwarebytes

Hi,

My Malwarebytes version (2.0.1.1004) is licensed and activated well. Also, Database version is v2016.08,23. However, when trying updating the current version of Malwarebytes (2.0.1.1004), I was prompted with there is a new version of Malwarebytes, and then when I tried upgrading to the latest version  of Malwarebytes, I was prompted with that "There is a problem with your license key" (screen shot below)

There%20is%20a%20problem%20with%20your%2

Notice: when I installed my Anti-Malware_ Version 1.51.1.1800_3, and activated it with the ID and key , and when I upgraded to version (2.0.1.1004), I noticed that the program was activated automatically without any problems.

Edited by cooperator

19 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Please contact our Malwarebytes Home Product Support for further assistance. We are unable to assist you with most licensing issues here on the forums.

Thank you

Thanks a lot,

I've emailed the Home Product Support agents, and I hope they will be replying to me.

Also, do you not think they have a live chat session.(I've read in that page of Product Support "Currently only English speaking agents are available for Live Chat. We will translate non-English requests to the best of our ability." )

P.S. Have you had a look at my screen shot having the error code which faced me when trying to upgrade to the latest version of Malwarebytes.

Also, I have NOT been faced with a problem activating my product when upgrading from version 1.51.1.1800_3 activated with the ID and key  to version (2.0.1.1004).

when I installed my Anti-Malware_ Version 1.51.1.1800_3, and activated it with the ID and key , and when I upgraded to version (2.0.1.1004), I noticed that the program was activated automatically without any problems.