Cannot download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware due to Virus on Computer

My computer started acting weird the other day. It would play advertisements that weren't showing up on my screen.  I figured I had a virus and attempted to download the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware however each time I try to download it, I am kicked out of the download.  I started my computer in SAFE mode, downloaded the Malware and did a scan which found 136 threats. I removed them all and redid this scan process 5 additional times until it showed no threats.  However when I rebooted in NORMAL mode and attempted to download the Anti-Malware again, I was able to get a little further in the download however I was kicked out again.  I found this forum and a prior situation similar to mine which advised downloading Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit BETA which I just downloaded.  It's currently scanning but I need to know what to do from here. Thanks!

However when I rebooted in NORMAL mode and attempted to download the Anti-Malware again,

Why do you download again? why not just start a scan in normal mode if you already have it installed

I Recomend following instructions here  >  https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/9573-im-infected-what-do-i-do-now/