SDKDatabaseLoadDefaults failed with code: 1812 on Windows 2008R2 Domain Controller

Hi,

after problem with the ramsomware crysis on the domain controller from a school (this is the only computer from the school, they use thin clients to connect to it), I would like to install malwarebytes on Windows 2008R2 DC bat i became the "SDKDatabaseLoadDefaults failed with code: 1812" . This same issue happens in both Chameleon mode and in Windows Safe Mode. I've made a clean install after mbam-clean-v2 but i've the same issue.

I've used Eset Online Scanner to remove some threats.

I've attached frst.txt and addition.txt

Can You Help me ?

Regards,

Dominique

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

Hi @gogolch, welcome to the Malwarebytes Forums!! I have moved your thread to the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business section of the forums for better assistance with our Malwarebytes Endpoint Security package. If you haven't already done so, you may want to open up a support ticket via our business support site: https://www.malwarebytes.com/support/business/

Thanks for again joining our community and I hope you get your issue resolved soon!!

Hi  Dominique, I see a LOT of roaming profiles and Terminal Server service and task...

R2 TermServLicensing; C:\Windows\System32\lserver.dll [694784 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Corporation)

Task: {5E944F37-0F17-4BA4-A6F7-F1475B1E7A5A} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\termsrv\licensing\TlsWarning => C:\Windows\system32\tlsbln.exe [2010-11-20] (Microsoft Corporation)

Unfortunately Anti-Malware for Business (and also the consumer version) does not support Citrix or Terminal servers. It is the likely cause of the error you are seeing due to incompatibility with the server's role.