How can I change MBAE Premium license ID ?

IdefixPC

• Staff

Hello IdefixPC,

The easiest way to remove the license to put in the new one is to do a clean re-install with this tool located here:

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/177164-how-to-remove-mbae-leftovers-after-uninstall/

The ID and Key is stored in the registry so it may not have been completely removed when you did that initial un-install. Using this tool will make sure all files and registries are removed so you can do a clean re-install. 

On 06/09/2016 at 6:34 PM, Rsullinger said:

Hello IdefixPC,

Do you mind sending me a PM with the license information that was still working? I am curious as to why that is and I want to take a look at it.

Thank you,

Hello Ron,

Thanks.

I just sent you (PM) the informations.

Edited by IdefixPC

• 3 months later...
On 9/2/2016 at 6:08 AM, Rsullinger said:

Hello IdefixPC,

The easiest way to remove the license to put in the new one is to do a clean re-install with this tool located here:

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/177164-how-to-remove-mbae-leftovers-after-uninstall/

The ID and Key is stored in the registry so it may not have been completely removed when you did that initial un-install. Using this tool will make sure all files and registries are removed so you can do a clean re-install. 

I have this issue, but the link in this post (how to remove leftovers) does not work - 

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2F173/1