yourtv.link keeps coming back

dave90

Hello,

my pc is infected with yourtv.link and i have not been able to remove it yet

i have tried all the possible automatic tools such as adwcleaner, malwarebyte anti-malware, spyhunter, hitmanpro ecc.. but it keeps coming back

as i have read in other topics, the only possible solution at this point is to use FRST

is there someone so kind to help me fix this problem? i am very sorry but i don't know how to write a fixlist, this is the first time i face a similar situation

attached you can find the FRST and  addition files

thank you very much in advance to everyone who can give an hand

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

Hello dave90 and welcome to Malwarebytes,

My screen name is kevinf80, i`m here to help clean up your system. Make sure to run all scans from accounts with Administrator status, continue as follows please:

Anyone other than the original starter of this thread please DO NOT follow the instructions and advice posted as replies here, my help and advice is NOT related to your system and will probably cause more harm than good...

Continue please:

Download attached fixlist.txt file (end of reply) and save it to the Desktop, or the folder you saved FRST into.
NOTE. It's important that both FRST and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

Open FRST and press the Fix button just once and wait.
The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt) or the folder it was ran from. Please post it to your reply.

Next,

Please open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

• On the Settings tab > Detection and Protection sub tab, Detection Options, tick the box "Scan for rootkits".
  • Under Non-Malware Protection sub tab Change PUP and PUM entries to Treat detections as Malware
  • Click on the Scan tab, then click on Scan Now >> . If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
  • A Threat Scan will begin.
  • When the Scan is complete Apply Actions to any found entries.
  • Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear (if applicable), then click on Yes.
  • After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.

To get the log from Malwarebytes do the following:

• Click on the History tab > Application Logs.
  • Double click on the Scan log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.
  • Click Export > From export you have three options:
    Copy to Clipboard - if seleted right click to your reply and select "Paste" log will be pasted to your reply
    Text file (*.txt) - if selected you will have to name the file and save to a place of choice, recommend "Desktop" then attach to reply
    XML file (*.xml) - if selected you will have to name the file and save to a place of choice, recommend "Desktop" then attach to reply

• Please use "Copy to Clipboard, then Right click to your reply > select "Paste" that will copy the log to your reply…

Next,

Download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your Desktop.

• Double click on Adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on the Scan in the Actions box
  • Please wait fot the scan to finish..
  • When "Waiting for action.Please uncheck elements you want to keep" shows in top line..
  • Click on the Cleaning box.
  • Next click OK on the "Closing Programs" pop up box.
  • Click OK on the Information box & again OK to allow the necessary reboot
  • After restart the AdwCleaner(C*)-Notepad log will appear, please copy/paste it in your next reply. Where * is the number relative to list of scans completed...

Next,

Download Sophos Free Virus Removal Tool and save it to your desktop.

• Double click the icon and select Run
  • Click Next
  • Select I accept the terms in this license agreement, then click Next twice
  • Click Install
  • Click Finish to launch the program
  • Once the virus database has been updated click Start Scanning
  • If any threats are found click Details, then View log file... (bottom left hand corner)
  • Copy and paste the results in your reply
  • Close the Notepad document, close the Threat Details screen, then click Start cleanup
  • Click Exit to close the program
  • If no threats were found please confirm that result....

Let me see those logs, also tell me if there are any remaining issues or concerns...

Thank you,

Kevin...

Fixlist.txt

Hi Kevinf80,

thank you very much for your support

attached you can find the log file you asked me:

- FRST fixlog 

- Malwarebyte anti-malware (attached and also in the text of the email)

- adwcleaner (attached)

- shopos: no threats were found

thank you very much

davide

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
www.malwarebytes.org

Scan Date: 16/09/2016
Scan Time: 00:09
Logfile: 
Administrator: Yes

Version: 2.2.1.1043
Malware Database: v2016.09.15.10
Rootkit Database: v2016.08.15.01
License: Free
Malware Protection: Disabled
Malicious Website Protection: Disabled
Self-protection: Disabled

CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: Davide

Scan Type: Threat Scan
Result: Completed
Objects Scanned: 293643
Time Elapsed: 10 min, 32 sec

Memory: Enabled
Startup: Enabled
Filesystem: Enabled
Archives: Enabled
Rootkits: Enabled
Heuristics: Enabled
PUP: Enabled
PUM: Enabled

Processes: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Modules: 0

Registry Keys: 1
PUP.Optional.YourTV.ChrPRST, HKU\S-1-5-21-1194127691-3427460830-1139938407-1002\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\INTERNET EXPLORER\SEARCHSCOPES\{0633EE93-D776-472F-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}, Quarantined, [83f3452d6e2c68ce00207a17eb183ec2], 

Registry Values: 1
PUP.Optional.YourTV.ChrPRST, HKU\S-1-5-21-1194127691-3427460830-1139938407-1002\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\INTERNET EXPLORER\SEARCHSCOPES\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}|URL, http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-8036109189802438[83f3452d6e2c68ce00207a17eb183ec2]A7790813904&ie=UTF-8&q={searchTerms}&sa=Search&siteurl=yourtv.linkQuarantinedF, %4, %5

Registry Data: 1
PUP.Optional.YourTV.ChrPRST, HKU\S-1-5-21-1194127691-3427460830-1139938407-1002\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\INTERNET EXPLORER\MAIN|Start Page, http://yourtv.link, Good: (www.google.com), Bad: (http://yourtv.link),Replaced,[5e18046ef3a7ea4cb4c247309e6650b0]

Folders: 0

Files: 1
Trojan.Agent, C:\ProgramData\Mozilla\Mozilla Firefox.exe, Quarantined, [472f4d25abef7abc0c0411f82ed556aa], 

Physical Sectors: 0

(end)

malwarebyte - scan log.txt

AdwCleaner - scan log.txt

Fixlog.txt

Hello Kevinf80,

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\_TSpm  canceled

it seems the problem is solved

i made some additional scan with adwcleaner, malwarebytes and sophos and everything was fine + i used both chrome and mozilla multiple times and yourtv.link didn't appear

i think everything is ok

thank you very much

if it comes back i will reply to this post

dave

Thanks for the update, run the following to clean up:

Use the following Uninstaller tool to remove Sophos:

Download GeekUninstaller from here: http://www.geekuninstaller.com/download (Choose free version) Save Geek.zip to your Desktop. (Visit the Home page at that link for necessary information)

Extract Geek Uninstaller and save to your Desktop. There is no need to install, the executable is portable and can also be run from a USB if required.

Run the tool, the main GUI will populate with installed programs list,

Left click on Program name to highlight that entry.

Select Action from the Menu bar, then Uninstall from there follow the prompts.

If Uninstall fails open the "Action" menu one more time and use "Force Removal" option

Next,

Download "Delfix by Xplode" and save it to your desktop.

Or use the following if first link is down:

"Delfix link mirror"

If your security program alerts to Delfix either, accept the alert or turn your security off.

Double Click to start the program. If you are using Vista or higher, please right-click and choose run as administrator

Make Sure the following items are checked:

• Remove disinfection tools <----- this will remove tools we have used.
  • Purge System Restore <--- this will remove all previous and possibly exploited restore points, a new point relative to system status at present will be created.
  • Reset system settings <--- this will reset any system settings back to default that were changed either by us during cleansing or malware/infection

Now click on "Run" and wait patiently until the tool has completed.

The tool will create a log when it has completed. We don't need you to post this.

Any remnant files/logs from tools we have used can be deleted…

Next,

Read the following links to fully understand PC Security and Best Practices, you may find them useful....

Answers to Common Security Questions and best Practices

Do I need a Registry Cleaner?

Take care and surf safe

Kevin... user posted image

• Root Admin

Glad we could help. :)If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!