What files can I delete after Windows 7 fix?

Hello,

My Windows 7 problem on my laptop was recently fixed with the great help of the Malware Removal for Windows forum on this site, and the earlier attempts by the Microsoft Community site.  Now, I have many files that were used in this fix on my hard drive.

I'm asking which files I should retain, and which I should delete.  I can provide a list if wanted.

Thanks,

Jeff

siltyclaycorvair:

You could use Delfix, available here, to remove anti-malware tools that might have been used by your malware helper.  It is always best to download fresh copies of anti-malware tools as they are frequently updated.

Hope this helps.  Have a great day.

Regards,
-Phil

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your reply and help. My malware helper, Aura, posted on the Malware Removal for Windows forum a bunch of recommendations and suggestions, including Delfix, as a first step. I have since run Delfix and copied the results in my reply on that forum.

I noticed your snowblower - the time is coming soon here too in Wisconsin!

Jeff