Anit-Exploit no longer notifying Protected

Bonvant

My Anit-Exploit is nolonger notifiying me that it is not protecting my browser.

Each time I would open a browser for the first time I would receive a  message on Windows 10 that is now protecting my browser - Chrome, FireFow and Edge.

Additionally, in Log tab it shows each date and time Anit-Exploit stared and for which browser... For example: Mozilla Firefox (an add-ons) is now protected.

there was an entry like this for each and every day and for each browser I opened but... this all has stopped on 09/23/2016 and not PC changes wee made.

The program says that it is running but again... there is no longer a notification upon the first open of a browser nor is there and enter stating that in the Log file.

Because of this previous experience of reassurance of active protection through the notice and Log file; I now do not know if I am being protected regardless that program box saying Running in the General tab.

Please help,

Thanks

Log Stopped.PNG

Running.PNG

Go to settings and make sure the third box down is checked >show system tray notifications<

I have that unchecked because I know protection is active and not to be bothered with notifications.