Downloading from YouTube

nov1

Hey guys,

I'm after a recommendation on a trusted source where I can safely download from YouTube?

There are many websites out there that offer the service, but I am reluctant as I really don't want to become infected!

Thanks in advanced :)

I know this does not answer your question but it tells why you shouldn't

5. Your Use of Content

In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content.

1. The Content on the Service, and the trademarks, service marks and logos ("Marks") on the Service, are owned by or licensed to YouTube, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
  2. Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by YouTube on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of YouTube or the respective licensors of the Content. YouTube and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
  3. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
  4. You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that YouTube is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against YouTube with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless YouTube, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
Edited by Porthos

• 1 month later...

Head to the YouTube video you’d like to download in your browser, and copy the URL. Then, launch VLC as you would normally, and click “Open Network Stream.” Then, paste your YouTube URL in the box housed within the Network tab. Your video will automatically start playing in VLC

vlc-youtube-download

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Few of the videos have age restrictions, but I hate experiencing geo-restrictions.I prefer streaming of videos, but I hate the buffering time. Things got smoother ever since I opted for a VPN service  for availing intelligent routing.

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Name removed for brand marketing spam