Malwarebytes freeze after pressing remove

Okay so my microphone has been automatically muting itself through the windows sound properties. I was told it was malware and to end task named svchost.exe that's under my current user profile. So I did that and booted up Malware to clean up the system it didn't find anything until it went to heuristic analysis. It finds the pup in the image below and when I press removal selected it seems to freeze then crash. If I open it back up the following programs are in the history and I press delete selected and restart my computer (without being prompt to do so) and when my computer comes back I scan again and it finds the same files again and it all happens again. I've tried using Chameleon mode after the scan (in which it only found one instead of 4) After I pressed remove selected it says Mbam cannot communicate with mbam ui or something like that and it just keeps retrying. I also tried using rkill.exe and I've also posted the document it made. If anyone can help me it would be helpful.

fuck me.png

Rkill.txt

Hello and :welcome:

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them.
Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button. button.

x5o4gh.png

• It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.

• The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.