Malwarebytes needs T-shirts!

After a glowing report by Maximum PC, I tried your anti-malware product and was extremely pleased. (It detected a couple of things that two of your competitor's products didn't).

You guys/girls are now officially "rock stars" in the anti-malware world (IMAO). As such, I thought "Man I need to buy a couple of their T-shirts because other people need to know about it too."

Alas, I found no products available. :)

Could you please come up with something (even through Cafe Press) for your fans? (Preferably not in the Newegg orange color). :D

Thank you for considering my request.

Man, if you guys make tee shirts that would be AWESOME! I'd have to buy one for sure (in black of course :) ). You should also have an option to have our user names embroidered on it (by request, for extra cost if necessary). A Malwarebytes' tee with exile360 on it would be sweet :D .

• Staff
Man, if you guys make tee shirts that would be AWESOME! I'd have to buy one for sure (in black of course :) ). You should also have an option to have our user names embroidered on it (by request, for extra cost if necessary). A Malwarebytes' tee with exile360 on it would be sweet :D .
T-shirts w\username, how awesome would that be?? I'm all for that. Great idea.

And some ballcaps too.

WinPatrol has been doing this for ages:

WinPatrol PLUS Sport Shirt

http://winpatrol.stores.yahoo.net/wispsh.html

Which reminds me I need to order a new one as the one I have is almost worn out.

I don't wear ballcaps though.

That would be really cool!

I second Exile, I would like it available in black if and when you have a T-shirt made. I'd definitely buy it :)

We are looking into it :D. We will make an announcement.

@Marcin

Teasers look great, BUT... White stays white for about 5 minutes.

Black, Red and Green should be options, which means you need to offset your design to allow for dark color background.

A black hat would have to find it's way here as well. <_<

Certainly a fantastic idea and I'm also into graphic arts and airbrushing since I was 14, so some brainstorming might be a good thing.

My mind always reads "Malware Bites", like as in teeth on a mad dog. MBAM would be the rabies shot. I may have to mok something on canvas.

hmmm, since we're on this subject, how about one size fits all black baseball caps with the Malwarebytes logo embroidered and/or patches(sell separately also) on the front :angry:

You mean with elasticated sides to accommodate big heads, geek heads and assorted heads? :unsure:

And a thermal lining to warm hibernating brains <_<