Help needed to remove Trojan.Agent/Backdoor.Bot/Trojan.Zlob/Worm.AutoRun/Rogue.Trace/Trojan.Xanib

Hello,

I had Norton's installed but due to crashing all the time I removed it and installed Zone Alarm, after completing a full system scan with Zone Alarm it found the following: TROJAN WIN32.Monder,cqbi Zone Alarm did not know what to do with the Trojan it did nothing with it. I searched Zone Alarm website but still no help.

I searched the net and found out that Kaspersky could also find the Trojan and maybe remove it I installed Kaspersky and had the same result found the Trojan but did nothing with it. Then Kaspersky would not start or would freeze when scanning. I contacted Kaspersky and they informed me to download and install your program Malwarebytes after a scan it did not find the Trojan Win32.Monder.cqbi but did find the following infections:

Trojan.Agent

Backdoor.Bot

Trojan.Zlob

Worm.AutoRun

Rogue.Trace

Trojan.Xanib

I have followed all the instruction asked of me by the people at Kaspersky but Malwarebytes still finds the infections, looks like a have the same problem as the person in the following post:

Same infection

I was hoping that you guys might be able to help me remove the infection from my computer. If indeed that is what they are. I am using windows vista service pack 2.

Here is a copy of the Malwarebytes scan.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.39

Database version: 2543

Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2

2/08/2009 11:27:05 AM

mbam-log-2009-08-02 (11-26-56).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan

Objects scanned: 84749

Time elapsed: 8 minute(s), 0 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 0

Registry Values Infected: 0

Registry Data Items Infected: 0

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 17

Memory Processes Infected:

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Music\foronandand.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken.

C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Music\New Song.lagu (Backdoor.Bot) -> No action taken.

C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Music\Video.vidz (Backdoor.Bot) -> No action taken.

C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Pictures\aweks.pikz (Backdoor.Bot) -> No action taken.

C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Pictures\seram.pikz (Backdoor.Bot) -> No action taken.

C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Music\My Music.url (Trojan.Zlob) -> No action taken.

C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Pictures\My Pictures.url (Trojan.Zlob) -> No action taken.

C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Videos\My Video.url (Trojan.Zlob) -> No action taken.

C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Music\My Music.exe (Worm.AutoRun) -> No action taken.

C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Pictures\My Pictures.exe (Worm.AutoRun) -> No action taken.

C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Music\inout.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken.

C:\Users\All Users\Documents\qyrupelin.sys (Rogue.Trace) -> No action taken.

C:\Users\All Users\Documents\gosub._sy (Rogue.Trace) -> No action taken.

C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Pictures\Sample Pictures\Blue hills.exe (Trojan.Xanib) -> No action taken.

C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Pictures\Sample Pictures\Winter.exe (Trojan.Xanib) -> No action taken.

C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Pictures\Sample Pictures\Sunset.exe (Trojan.Xanib) -> No action taken.

C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Pictures\Sample Pictures\Water lilies.exe (Trojan.Xanib) -> No action taken.

Any help would be great.

Greetings.

To get you fixed up please follow the instructions here:

I'm infected - What do I do now?

And post your logs in a new topic here:

Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs

Please be sure not to install any software or use any removal or scanning tools exept those that you are

instructed to by the expert who will be assisting you as doing so can make their job much more difficult.

note: if for some reason you are unable to run some or any of the tools in the first link, then skip that step and move on to the next one.

If you can't even run HijackThis, then just post here: Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs describing your issues and an expert will reply with further instructions.

I hope I was helpful. Good luck and safe surfing. <_<

Greetings.

To get you fixed up please follow the instructions here:

I'm infected - What do I do now?

And post your logs in a new topic here:

Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs

Please be sure not to install any software or use any removal or scanning tools exept those that you are

instructed to by the expert who will be assisting you as doing so can make their job much more difficult.

note: if for some reason you are unable to run some or any of the tools in the first link, then skip that step and move on to the next one.

If you can't even run HijackThis, then just post here: Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs describing your issues and an expert will reply with further instructions.

I hope I was helpful. Good luck and safe surfing. <_<

Yes thanks, I should have looked around first, I did find the right place to post and have done so, not that long after posting here sorry about that. Once again thanks.