IOBit

Nope. IObit Security 360 was removed from Majorgeeks and CNet 2 weeks ago, and now they listed the new version of IS360. So I guess that they would test the latest version and they found there is no more problem with the database now, so they agree to list it. I found that in the new version of IS360, the size of definition file is quite different than previous version.

Whether they were removed or not, demand is demand. Unless you have some sort of fact to back up those statements. There is no half-and-half, Jim G. What if Personal Antivirus were to become clean suddenly, and despite still being detected by all security companies, CNET decides to list it because of being declared clean? The speculation is no longer needed, the facts are stated, and as the administrators have said, just do the testing yourself.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Root Admin

This will be my last warning.

Please tone down your replies and discontinue the banter between Jim G and other parties. Take it offline if you wish to continue in this manner. The next users posting with regard to the original Jim G. discussion will be temporarily banned since they choose not to listen.

Hi All,

It seems that some supporters, as well as moderators, of Malwarebytes are displaying some of the same tactics/characteristics that they find objectionable from IObit in this thread. This is unfortunate. :) Supporters of Malwarebytes may also read this forum and some will question some recent comments and and wonder...

Please think about the implications of how you react in your posts!

You may think you are winning the battle but you may just be contributing to loosing the war. :)

Sometimes it is best not to post what you are thinking about; when it deals with subject matter on a personal level.

CatDog

• Root Admin

Thank you everyone for your support and input. At this time I'm going to close this topic as it's run it's course now and there does not appear to be anymore relevant material or discussion being offered at this time. If we do have or learn of new information on this subject we'll post again and let you know.

Thank you again everyone.