ENEE

sites a exclure de l'analyse ??

7 posts in this topic

Bonjour,

Ayant depuis pas mal de temps ,MalwareBytes avec protection en temps r

It would be nice if you could try to explain on english. More people would understand it, if you did.

Tu parle anglais? Plus de personnes aurait comprendre tu.

Salutations et bienvenue ENEE <_<

Il n'existe actuellement aucun moyen d'ajouter un site

Hello,

Having for some time, MalwareBytes with real-time protection, I would like to know how to put links to two sites in Exclusion malwarebytes.

There are tab exclusion, but how to put the two links (web address) of the two sites I want to exclude from the analysis of malwarebytes

Thank you in advance who will be able to get information

Greetings and welcome ENEE

There is currently no way to add a site to an exclusion list with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, but upoming version 1.42, there will be an option to add a site to a list ignored when it was blocked once. The new version should be available very soon.

If you need anything else please let us know.

Thank you

Hello,

Thank you for your reply

I waited impatiently for the next

with many thanks

You are quite welcome

If you need anything else means we know.

Thank you

Thank you for your post and I'm glad that Exile360 was able to answer your question for you.

In the future it would be easier to use the Google Translator so that you can post in English and others won't have to decipher the translations back and forth and more people would be able to assist you.

Google Translator in French

Nous vous remercions de votre message et je suis content que Exile360 a

Le problème, c'est que vous comprendriez certainement encore moins bien en passant par la traduction automatique :-)

The problem being that you would certainly understand LESS once translated by a machine ! I have tried this a lots of times just to have a good laugh at the result !