found virus in registry.

Greetings T.Durden (I loved Fight Club :( )

If you're running Vista or Windows 7 you can safely ignore this detection. The reason it gets detected is because it is normally set to 0 on XP systems and having it set to 1 (the Policy Restriction enabled) prevents you from making changes to the Active Desktop settings. In Vista and 7 Microsoft decided to make this restriction the default. In the past, malicious software had been known to enable this policy restriction and that's why Malwarebytes' detects it.

To take care of it perform a Quick Scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and then click on Show Results and click the detection to highlight it and then click on Ignore. Malwarebytes' will no longer detect it in subsequent scans.

If you need anything else please post.

Thanks ;)

@exile

yeah i just did a restore cause i deleted it and it messed with something.all my drives have been reinstalled as was the O/S so im being paranoid i think lol.i got a few trojans in the last few months.thanks for the advice.its appreciated.im not a total novice but no pro either