Question about Free Version of Malware Bytes

Greetings and welcome to Malwarebytes :unsure:

Yes, according to the EULA, the free version is only for personal use, not for corporate, educational or use in a tech shop environment. For use in any of those scenarios a Corporate License or Technician's License must be purchased. For further information and pricing please fill out the form on this page.

Thank you :lol:

Greetings and welcome to Malwarebytes :)

Yes, according to the EULA, the free version is only for personal use, not for corporate, educational or use in a tech shop environment. For use in any of those scenarios a Corporate License or Technician's License must be purchased. [...]

You might be interested in this tidbit; when I called SAMS CLUB extended warranty help line and finally started talking with a tech about my computer problem, the FIRST thing she suggested was to come here and download MBAM, then run a scan with it. :)

That's how I found out about MBAM; scan found one trojan and two traces - wasn't my problem, "problem" though, but... - and I bought a license the next day... Been happy ever since. And I am continually amazed at the speedy responses on the Forums as well as the accurate pool of knowledge.

Shy

...[continued]

I did/do have antivirus sofware as well as running SpyBot once a week as well as CC.. and Window'sDefender. None of them caught the trojan or traces even tho' I run antivirus scans daily, deep (with rootkit detection) once a week..

Shy