Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Junks

Allowing connection to a website

4 posts in this topic

Hi I'm new to this forum but have been running the registered program for some time now. Just wondered if there is anyway to allow connection to a blocked website.

I've been trying to connect to the Kelkoo comparison site & it keeps getting blocked - I'm sure there can't be too big a problem with the site??

Cheers

Junks

Greetings Junks and welcome to Malwarebytes :)

To allow a site that is blocked simply visit the site and when you see the block notification from your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware tray icon, simply right click on the tray icon and use the Add to Ignore List menu to add the site so that it isn't blocked any longer.

If in the future you decide to block the site again, simply open Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and click on the Ignore tab and click once on the site you had ignored and select Remove to remove it from the ignore list.

If you haven't already, you might also take a look at the FAQ regarding the IP Protection module located here.

If you require anything further please post.

Greetings Junks and welcome to Malwarebytes :)

To allow a site that is blocked simply visit the site and when you see the block notification from your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware tray icon, simply right click on the tray icon and use the Add to Ignore List menu to add the site so that it isn't blocked any longer.

If in the future you decide to block the site again, simply open Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and click on the Ignore tab and click once on the site you had ignored and select Remove to remove it from the ignore list.

If you haven't already, you might also take a look at the FAQ regarding the IP Protection module located here.

If you require anything further please post.

Brilliant thanks :) I had tried right clicking the tray before but nothing happened (not that I knew what to do anyway!!) but it worked this time so added to ignore list. Thanks for quick & helpful reply :)