HJT logs

Had a problem with update , after that I tried to uninstall program but I couldn't .

Following your advice I used DeFogger then DDS but I have a problem with GMER Rootkit Scanner . Everytime I try to save log my PC become very slow and can't finish a job.

BTW in some moment Malwarebytes dissapeare and I don't know what to do now . Is there a point posting any log file ?

Hello and welcome to Malwarebytes

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked.

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

Please include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.

Even if you have already provided information about your PC, we need a new log to see what has changed since you originally posted your problem.

1. Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:

[*]Save it to your desktop.

[*]Double click on the otlDesktopIcon.png icon on your desktop.

[*]Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.

[*]In the custom scan box paste the following:

netsvcs
msconfig
safebootminimal
safebootnetwork
activex
drivers32
%systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
%systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles
/md5start
eventlog.dll
scecli.dll
netlogon.dll
cngaudit.dll
sceclt.dll
ntelogon.dll
logevent.dll
iaStor.sys
nvstor.sys
atapi.sys
IdeChnDr.sys
viasraid.sys
AGP440.sys
vaxscsi.sys
nvatabus.sys
viamraid.sys
nvata.sys
nvgts.sys
iastorv.sys
ViPrt.sys
eNetHook.dll
ahcix86.sys
KR10N.sys
nvstor32.sys
ahcix86s.sys
nvrd32.sys
/md5stop
%systemroot%\*. /mp /s

[*]Push the runscanbutton.png button.

[*]Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:

• OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
  • Extra.txt<--Will be minimized

After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.

regards myrti

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!

The fixes and advice in this thread are for this machine only. Do not apply the instructions from this thread to your own machine. Please start a new thread describing your issue and someone will be along to assist you.