antimalware doctor removal

when i was halfway through running the GMR scan, my computer went to a blue screen and said something like " A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent furthur damage. A process or thread crucial to system operation has been unexpectedly excited or terminated." I've attached all the other logs, but should I just run GMR again or was that a problem? Thank you!!

DDS (Ver_10-03-17.01) - NTFSx86

Run by Tamara at 13:32:52.61 on 03/06/2010

Internet Explorer: 7.0.6002.18005 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_20

Microsoft

Attach.zip

mbam_log_2010_06_03__12_00_07_.txt

Hello tamarakd! Welcome to MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware Forums!

My name is Borislav and I will be glad to help you solve your problems with malware. Before we begin, please note the following:

• The process of cleaning your system may take some time, so please be patient.
  • Stay with the topic until I tell you that your system is clean. Missing symptoms does not mean that everything is okay.
  • Instructions that I give are for your system only!
  • If you don't know or can't understand something please ask.
  • Do not install or uninstall any software or hardware, while work on.

Your database version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is 4052 , but the current is 4167 , so please:

• Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Go to "Update" tab and select "Check for Updates". If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Go to "Scanner" tab and select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.

Extra Note:

If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.

In your next reply, please include these log(s) in this sequence:

1. MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware log
  2. a new fresh DDS log only

I see these two lines in both the log files.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Antimalware Doctor Inc (Rogue.AntimalwareDoctor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Antimalware Doctor (Rogue.AntimalwareDoctor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Please try again to check whether it will appear the third time.

Important!

All of the following instructions must be run on the affected computer. Logs from a different computer will not help me help you. So, if you need to download all of this and then copy it to CD or memory stick and take it to the other computer, please do so. Either way, it's important. The logs have to be made by the computer with the problem.

I need you to follow the instructions provided here
first.

I also need for you to download this program
to your desktop.

• Close all applications and windows so that you have nothing open and are at your Desktop

• Double-click on the OTListIt.exe file to start OTListIt. OK any warning about running OTListIt.

• Place a checkmark in the
    Scan All Users
    checkbox (Leave the 'Use Whitelist' checked' and the 'File Age:' at 30 days)

• Click the Run Scan button

• NOTE:
    Please be patient and let the scan run without using the computer

• When the scan is complete, a text file (
    OTListIt.Txt
    ) will open in Notepad (if not, it can be found on your Desktop)

• In Notepad, click
    Edit
    Select all
    then
    Edit
    Copy

• Reply to this topic, click in the topic reply window, and press Ctrl+V to paste the log or Righ click paste.

• Submit your reply and close the Notepad window with
    OTList.txt

• Also OTListIt's
    Extras.txt
    log file will be minimized in the Taskbar (and located on your Desktop) - click on this and maximize the window

• In Notepad, click
    Edit
    Select all
    then
    Edit
    Copy

• Reply to this topic again, click in the topic reply window, and press Ctrl+V to paste the extras log or Right click paste.

• NOTE:
    If the files (
    OTListIt.txt, Extras.txt
    ) do not appear in your taskbar, just open the files in notepad from your desktop.

Please allow me time to analyze your post. If you don't see a reply from me after 24 hours, feel free to PM me.

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!