Malwarebytes Announces Email Newsletter Signup

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for this service & news letter. I think this idea's the most ideal for me. It's easy to operate & navigate through the menu. I am new to computers (about 1 month). I did not get a highly privileged upbringing. I don't type fast & get in trouble alot in chat rooms for being slow. This is tons of viewing lingo & info. given with no feeling of jugdement for my falabilities. Nor do I feel I need to respond to or enter anything to learn bunches...just scrolling is all that seems required......THANK YOU. p.s.blessings to u all :welcome: SINCERELY,dream143

If I had to guess, my friend, I'd say it'll announce the release of MBAMPro 1.47 at the same time so that means no newsletter until 1.47 is ready. (I'm running about 30/70 on guessing so take my blurb with a grain of gold.. err..ahh.. SALT.. *wry grin*)

Thats just great,I just got my mine,And now theres going to be a Pro.Just my luck.

I singed up for the newsletter and when I try to confirm myregistration I get an error.

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage.

I used the link below

Thank you for signing up for our newsletter. You will receive e-mails periodically with updates and news regarding our products. You may unsubscribe at any time.

To confirm your registration, please click the following link:

http://lists.malwarebytes.org/bin/confirm?code=e507901289931606144

If you do not wish to subscribe, simply do not respond to this e-mail.

Best Regards,

Malwarebytes Corporation

• Root Admin

The server that handles the requests was having issues earlier today. Please try again and let us know.

If possible please try to use Google translator and post in English, which will allow us to be able to respond to you faster. For languages we're not familiar with it takes longer to even determine the language so that we can try to translate it.

Thank you.

English to French translation

Le serveur qui g

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using the free version of Malware for about a year now and it works better than Norton at getting rid of Malware so I bought the program today and signed up for this newsletter. I just wanted to say thank you for allowing people to use the free version. It has been a great help.