toriu

Cannot use activation key

6 posts in this topic

I have purchased Anti-Malware and when I enter the product ID and KEY I get "You have entered invalid licence information". I have tried to get help from what I believe is the correct email address, but am getting nowhere. Am I entering the correct product ID? Is that 2091512. I have received the product KEY. Any help will be appreciated.

Where did you purchase the product from? Did you get a receipt from Cleverbridge for the order if done online?

Just a thought:

When you copy-paste license information, sometimes there is a space at the beginning or rather at the end (e.g. "1345 ") which results in an invalid license error message. I've seen that happen over and over again with many software products.

If you've bought a legit copy, this could be a reason; try again, and check that there are no spaces (blank characters) when you enter your license info :D

Product purchased via Plimus.

Order Reference Number: 53387032 Account Number: 30081192 Order Date: 19 Jul 2010.

Please send an email to support@malwarebytes.org and the Help Desk will help you with this.

Thanks.

Product purchased via Plimus.

Order Reference Number: 53387032 Account Number: 30081192 Order Date: 19 Jul 2010.

That reference number is from AntimalwarePro, not from Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

The reference number is incorrect and we do not use 'account numbers'

Please contact Plimus