Shopping Scam Warning

Men, be aware of this scam!

Over the last month I became the victim of a clever scam whilst out shopping.

Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you! Here's how the scam works:

Two scantily clad good looking 18 or 19 year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your stuff into the boot.

They both start cleaning your windshield with their cleavage almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to another shopping centre.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start behaving in a highly inappropriate manner.

Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and keeps you distracted doing all sorts of things, while the other one steals your wallet.

I've had my wallet stolen three times this week by these cunning little foxes, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

Please pass this message on to all the men you know to warn them about this scam