serial key...

IDKWatMNShouldBe

"Uh, no. They don't give out free keys. Expect you to buy one. Unless you win one in some contest or something. " (Buttons)

I dont think that MBAM has competitions , but some sites do have comps ....

If you are good at studying another language ..... our translators get a free paid copy :P

"Uh, no. They don't give out free keys. Expect you to buy one. Unless you win one in some contest or something. " (Buttons)

I dont think that MBAM has competitions , but some sites do have comps ....

If you are good at studying another language ..... our translators get a free paid copy :P

Mbam doesn't as far as know. Cnet has specials, softpedia gives things away and some sites have contest if I remember correctly someone posted under the comments about wining one.:P

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, look at it from MY point of view.

An 11 year old kid who asks for an anti-malware, who rarely even gets any presents.

These days teachers and kids around my age and even younger know nothing about computers. Kids my age only know how to open IE and go on facebook.

Some people type 1 letter every few seconds.

When teachers run into problems they have no clue what to do other then go to a computer shop and get it repaired for $$$$.

These day kids, teachers, and some adults hardly even know anything.

Now back to me, Isn't it weird for a 11 year old boy to ask there parents for a anti-malware? And my parents don't have enough money and I have some problems I don't want to talk about.

And that's why I can't get MBAM pro until I get a job or for free, however I want to earn it.

So hopefully you guys get a better understanding of my situation.

Ok, look at it from MY point of view.

An 11 year old kid who asks for an anti-malware, who rarely even gets any presents.

These days teachers and kids around my age and even younger know nothing about computers. Kids my age only know how to open IE and go on facebook.

Some people type 1 letter every few seconds.

When teachers run into problems they have no clue what to do other then go to a computer shop and get it repaired for $$$$.

These day kids, teachers, and some adults hardly even know anything.

Now back to me, Isn't it weird for a 11 year old boy to ask there parents for a anti-malware? And my parents don't have enough money and I have some problems I don't want to talk about.

And that's why I can't get MBAM pro until I get a job or for free, however I want to earn it.

So hopefully you guys get a better understanding of my situation.

Dude stop hinting to get it free, you will not get it free. Just use the free version. Your an 11 year old kid. You shouldn't even be on bad sites to worry about malware. When you get money you can buy it. :D

I do have the money already, but my mom won't give me her credit card because she doesn't even know why im perchasing online.

What about buying a prepaid credit card with that money so you can purchase it online? I know those do exist, but I do not know if you can get one with the exact amount of money it takes to buy a lisence for MBAM. You might only be able to buy one with $50 at the minimum. Look into that though, because I could be wrong.

Or instead of trying to get it in money follow my personal favorite of getting software...giveaway hunting. I hunt a while each time I need new software for a giveaway I want then try out you chances to win. I do that a lot.

Then my other personal favorite, software beta testing. its a rewarding and fun experience. Not all but some vendors offer gift cards and software if you beta test. It is a very fun thing to do, I love doing beta testing because its work but it is fun.

Other then that its just saving up money a little here and a little there and finding a way to buy.