(No malicious items detected)

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

C:\Users\Heidi\AppData\Local\Temp\low\COUPON~1.DLL (Trojan.BHO.H) -> No action taken.

Run by Heidi at 14:13:32.94 on Wed 11/10/2010

Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18975

Microsoft

Attach.zip

Hello KimP! Welcome to Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Forums!

My name is Borislav and I will be glad to help you solve your problems with malware. Before we begin, please note the following:

• The process of cleaning your system may take some time, so please be patient.
  • Follow my instructions step by step if there is a problem somewhere, stop and tell me.
  • Stay with the thread until I tell you that your system is clean. Missing symptoms does not mean that everything is okay.
  • Instructions that I give are for your system only!
  • If you don't know or can't understand something please ask.
  • Do not install or uninstall any software or hardware, while work on.
  • Keep me informed about any changes.

Step 1

First of all, you should not have more than one anti-virus program installed as they will conflict and cause problems. You have two so you need to uninstall one of them. Of the two, I would recommend keeping Avira AntiVir Personal , so please uninstall AVG Free 9.0 .

Step 2

Your database version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is old, so please:

• Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Go to "Update" tab and select "Check for Updates". If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Go to "Scanner" tab and select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.

Extra Note:

If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.

In your next reply, please include these log(s):

1. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware log
  2. a new fresh DDS log only

First of all, you should not have more than one anti-virus program installed as they will conflict and cause problems. You have two so you need to uninstall one of them. Of the two, I would recommend keeping Avira AntiVir Personal , so please uninstall AVG Free 9.0 .

** I downloaded Avira at the recommendation of this website when I couldn't get the AVG to respond in any way, including uninstallation. I tried to uninstall again just now and here is the error I got:***

Installer initialization failed due to following error:

Error: Initialization of the language file "C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9" failed.

Initialization of languages failed or files count is zero.

**Here is the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware log that shows it quarantined and successfully deleted. It always shows up again after I restart the computer.**

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46

www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 5102

Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2

Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18975

11/12/2010 11:24:48 AM

mbam-log-2010-11-12 (11-24-48).txt

Scan type: Quick scan

Objects scanned: 166444

Time elapsed: 7 minute(s), 47 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 0

Registry Values Infected: 0

Registry Data Items Infected: 0

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

C:\Users\Heidi\AppData\Local\Temp\low\COUPON~1.DLL (Trojan.BHO.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

DDS (Ver_10-11-10.01) - NTFSx86

Run by Heidi at 11:33:27.49 on Fri 11/12/2010

Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18975

Microsoft

By the way, I didn't say "Hello, nice to meet you" last time.

I followed the instructions for a 32-bit (since that was what worked). After restart, I deleted c:\program files\AVG, as instructed. The other four files listed for Windows Vista, I did not find:

C:\ProgramData\AVG8

C:\ProgramData\AVG9

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\AVG8

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\AVG9

I do, however, see file c:\AVG Temp with "delete_ndis" inside (looks like an execute file, but I'm not sure). I got this computer from a friend, and that file is dated previous to my receipt of the computer. Shall I delete that file too?

Thanks for your help.

I followed all the steps up until it says "stop here if not re-installing", so I didn't understand why it still looked like it was showing up somewhere.

As I stated before, there were four folders I couldn't find to remove:

I followed the instructions for a 32-bit (since that was what worked). After restart, I deleted c:\program files\AVG, as instructed. The other four files listed for Windows Vista, I did not find:

C:\ProgramData\AVG8

C:\ProgramData\AVG9

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\AVG8

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\AVG9

I just restarted the computer and did a search for anything that included "AVG8" or "AVG9" and the only thing that came up were previous DDS logs I had saved and posted here (excluding the one I posted yesterday).

I see...

• Download OTL to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Under the Standard Registry box change it to All.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.

OTL logfile created on: 11/17/2010 11:31:38 AM - Run 1

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.17.3 Folder = C:\Users\Heidi\Desktop

Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 6.0.6002) - Type = NTWorkstation

Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18975)

Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

3.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 70.00% Memory free

7.00 Gb Paging File | 6.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 87.00% Paging File free

Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files

Drive C: | 288.27 Gb Total Space | 189.51 Gb Free Space | 65.74% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Drive D: | 9.82 Gb Total Space | 4.45 Gb Free Space | 45.30% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: TREVOR | User Name: Heidi | Logged in as Administrator.

Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user

Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Users\Heidi\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)

PRC - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe (Avira GmbH)

PRC - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe (Avira GmbH)

PRC - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe (Avira GmbH)

PRC - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avshadow.exe (Avira GmbH)

PRC - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe (Google Inc.)

PRC - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

PRC - C:\Windows\System32\audiodg.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

PRC - C:\Program Files\SonicWALL\SonicWALL Global VPN Client\SWGVCSvc.exe (SonicWALL, Inc.)

PRC - C:\Windows\System32\CSHelper.exe ()

PRC - C:\Program Files\Western Digital\WD Drive Manager\WDBtnMgrSvc.exe (WDC)

PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\New Boundary\PrismXL\PRISMXL.SYS (New Boundary Technologies, Inc.)

PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\IntelDH\NMS\AdpPlugins\DQLWinService.exe ()

PRC - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTmon.exe (Intel Corporation)

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Users\Heidi\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)

MOD - C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.6002.18305_none_5cb72f2a088b0ed3\comctl32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (AntiVirSchedulerService) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe (Avira GmbH)

SRV - (AntiVirService) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe (Avira GmbH)

SRV - (WPFFontCache_v0400) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\WPF\WPFFontCache_v0400.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

SRV - (clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

SRV - (FontCache) -- C:\Windows\System32\FntCache.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

SRV - (SWGVCSvc) -- C:\Program Files\SonicWALL\SonicWALL Global VPN Client\SWGVCSvc.exe (SonicWALL, Inc.)

SRV - (GameConsoleService) -- C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Gateway Game Console\GameConsoleService.exe (WildTangent, Inc.)

SRV - (CSHelper) -- C:\Windows\System32\CSHelper.exe ()

SRV - (WDBtnMgrSvc.exe) -- C:\Program Files\Western Digital\WD Drive Manager\WDBtnMgrSvc.exe (WDC)

SRV - (WinDefend) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

SRV - (PrismXL) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\New Boundary\PrismXL\PRISMXL.SYS (New Boundary Technologies, Inc.)

SRV - (AlertService) Intel® -- C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\CCU\AlertService.exe (Intel® Corporation)

SRV - (Remote UI Service) Intel® -- C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Shells\Remote UI Service.exe (Intel® Corporation)

SRV - (MCLServiceATL) Intel® -- C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Shells\MCLServiceATL.exe (Intel® Corporation)

SRV - (ISSM) Intel® -- C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Media Server\bin\ISSM.exe (Intel® Corporation)

SRV - (M1 Server) Intel® Viiv -- C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Media Server\bin\mediaserver.exe ()

SRV - (DQLWinService) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\IntelDH\NMS\AdpPlugins\DQLWinService.exe ()

SRV - (IAANTMON) Intel® -- C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTmon.exe (Intel Corporation)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (USBAAPL) -- C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\usbaapl.sys File not found

DRV - (SDDMI2) -- C:\Windows\System32\DDMI2.sys File not found

DRV - (RimUsb) -- C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\RimUsb.sys File not found

DRV - (rcvpn) -- C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\rcvpn.sys File not found

DRV - (NwlnkFwd) -- C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys File not found

DRV - (NwlnkFlt) -- C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys File not found

DRV - (IpInIp) -- C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys File not found

DRV - (blbdrive) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\blbdrive.sys File not found

DRV - (AgereSoftModem) -- C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\AGRSM.sys File not found

DRV - (avipbb) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\avipbb.sys (Avira GmbH)

DRV - (avgntflt) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\avgntflt.sys (Avira GmbH)

DRV - (ssmdrv) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ssmdrv.sys (Avira GmbH)

DRV - (SWIPsec) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\SWIPsec.sys (SonicWALL, Inc.)

DRV - (SWVNIC) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\SWVNIC.sys (SonicWALL, Inc.)

DRV - (DNE) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dne2000.sys (Deterministic Networks, Inc.)

DRV - (Point32) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\point32k.sys (Microsoft Corporation)

DRV - (WDC_SAM) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\wdcsam.sys (Western Digital Technologies)

DRV - (nvlddmkm) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)

DRV - (atkdisplf) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ATKDispLowFilter.sys (ASUSTeK Computer Inc.)

DRV - (asusgsb) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\asusgsb.sys (ASUSTeK Computer Inc.)

DRV - (IntelDH) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\IntelDH.sys (Intel Corporation)

DRV - (igfx) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\igdkmd32.sys (Intel Corporation)

DRV - (ialm) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\igdkmd32.sys (Intel Corporation)

DRV - (TSHWMDTCP) -- C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Media Server\bin\TSHWMDTCP.sys ()

DRV - (ql2300) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ql2300.sys (QLogic Corporation)

DRV - (adp94xx) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adp94xx.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)

DRV - (elxstor) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\elxstor.sys (Emulex)

DRV - (adpahci) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpahci.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)

DRV - (uliahci) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uliahci.sys (ULi Electronics Inc.)

DRV - (iaStorV) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iastorv.sys (Intel Corporation)

DRV - (adpu320) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpu320.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)

DRV - (ulsata2) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ulsata2.sys (Promise Technology, Inc.)

DRV - (vsmraid) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vsmraid.sys (VIA Technologies Inc.,Ltd)

DRV - (ql40xx) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ql40xx.sys (QLogic Corporation)

DRV - (UlSata) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ulsata.sys (Promise Technology, Inc.)

DRV - (adpu160m) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpu160m.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)

DRV - (nvraid) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)

DRV - (nfrd960) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nfrd960.sys (IBM Corporation)

DRV - (iirsp) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iirsp.sys (Intel Corp./ICP vortex GmbH)

DRV - (SiSRaid4) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sisraid4.sys (Silicon Integrated Systems)

DRV - (nvstor) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvstor.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)

DRV - (aic78xx) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\djsvs.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)

DRV - (arcsas) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\arcsas.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)

DRV - (LSI_SCSI) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_scsi.sys (LSI Logic)

DRV - (SiSRaid2) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sisraid2.sys (Silicon Integrated Systems Corp.)

DRV - (HpCISSs) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hpcisss.sys (Hewlett-Packard Company)

DRV - (arc) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\arc.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)

DRV - (iteraid) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iteraid.sys (Integrated Technology Express, Inc.)

DRV - (iteatapi) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys (Integrated Technology Express, Inc.)

DRV - (LSI_SAS) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas.sys (LSI Logic)

DRV - (Symc8xx) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\symc8xx.sys (LSI Logic)

DRV - (LSI_FC) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_fc.sys (LSI Logic)

DRV - (Sym_u3) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sym_u3.sys (LSI Logic)

DRV - (Mraid35x) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mraid35x.sys (LSI Logic Corporation)

DRV - (Sym_hi) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sym_hi.sys (LSI Logic)

DRV - (megasas) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\megasas.sys (LSI Logic Corporation)

DRV - (viaide) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\viaide.sys (VIA Technologies, Inc.)

DRV - (cmdide) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cmdide.sys (CMD Technology, Inc.)

DRV - (aliide) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aliide.sys (Acer Laboratories Inc.)

DRV - (Brserid) Brother MFC Serial Port Interface Driver (WDM) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brserid.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)

DRV - (BrUsbSer) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brusbser.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)

DRV - (BrFiltUp) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brfiltup.sys (Brother Industries, Ltd.)

DRV - (BrFiltLo) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brfiltlo.sys (Brother Industries, Ltd.)

DRV - (BrSerWdm) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brserwdm.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)

DRV - (BrUsbMdm) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brusbmdm.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)

DRV - (ntrigdigi) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ntrigdigi.sys (N-trig Innovative Technologies)

DRV - (ac97intc) Intel® 82801 Audio Driver Install Service (WDM) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ac97intc.sys (Intel Corporation)

DRV - (NETw2v32) Intel® -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\NETw2v32.sys (Intel

After I pasted the last info and could see where "AVG8" and "AVG9" showed up, I decided the files I needed to delete were hidden.

I somehow found some (no idea how!), located c:\programdata\AVG9 and deleted it. Then I figured out how to show hidden icons and found C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\AVG9 and deleted it also. The recycle bin was hidden, so I figured out how to show it and emptied it as well. I still see folder c:\$AVG\$Vault - shall I delete that too?

I'm posting OTL log again. For some reason, the "extras" screen didn't pop up this time.

OTL logfile created on: 11/17/2010 12:22:41 PM - Run 3

Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 6.0.6002) - Type = NTWorkstation

Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

3.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 70.00% Memory free

7.00 Gb Paging File | 6.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 87.00% Paging File free

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files

Drive C: | 288.27 Gb Total Space | 204.08 Gb Free Space | 70.80% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Drive D: | 9.82 Gb Total Space | 4.45 Gb Free Space | 45.30% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Drive F: | 1005.72 Mb Total Space | 571.84 Mb Free Space | 56.86% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT

Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user

Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

PRC - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe (Google Inc.)

PRC - C:\Program Files\SonicWALL\SonicWALL Global VPN Client\SWGVCSvc.exe (SonicWALL, Inc.)

PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\New Boundary\PrismXL\PRISMXL.SYS (New Boundary Technologies, Inc.)

PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\IntelDH\NMS\AdpPlugins\DQLWinService.exe ()

PRC - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTmon.exe (Intel Corporation)

MOD - C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.6002.18305_none_5cb72f2a088b0ed3\comctl32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

SRV - (AntiVirSchedulerService) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe (Avira GmbH)

SRV - (AntiVirService) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe (Avira GmbH)

SRV - (WPFFontCache_v0400) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\WPF\WPFFontCache_v0400.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

SRV - (clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

SRV - (SWGVCSvc) -- C:\Program Files\SonicWALL\SonicWALL Global VPN Client\SWGVCSvc.exe (SonicWALL, Inc.)

SRV - (GameConsoleService) -- C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Gateway Game Console\GameConsoleService.exe (WildTangent, Inc.)

SRV - (WDBtnMgrSvc.exe) -- C:\Program Files\Western Digital\WD Drive Manager\WDBtnMgrSvc.exe (WDC)

SRV - (WinDefend) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

SRV - (PrismXL) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\New Boundary\PrismXL\PRISMXL.SYS (New Boundary Technologies, Inc.)

SRV - (AlertService) Intel® -- C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\CCU\AlertService.exe (Intel® Corporation)

SRV - (Remote UI Service) Intel® -- C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Shells\Remote UI Service.exe (Intel® Corporation)

SRV - (MCLServiceATL) Intel® -- C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Shells\MCLServiceATL.exe (Intel® Corporation)

SRV - (ISSM) Intel® -- C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Media Server\bin\ISSM.exe (Intel® Corporation)

SRV - (M1 Server) Intel® Viiv -- C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Media Server\bin\mediaserver.exe ()

SRV - (DQLWinService) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\IntelDH\NMS\AdpPlugins\DQLWinService.exe ()

SRV - (IAANTMON) Intel® -- C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTmon.exe (Intel Corporation)

DRV - (DNE) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dne2000.sys (Deterministic Networks, Inc.)

DRV - (Point32) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\point32k.sys (Microsoft Corporation)

DRV - (WDC_SAM) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\wdcsam.sys (Western Digital Technologies)

DRV - (nvlddmkm) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)

DRV - (atkdisplf) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ATKDispLowFilter.sys (ASUSTeK Computer Inc.)

DRV - (asusgsb) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\asusgsb.sys (ASUSTeK Computer Inc.)

DRV - (TSHWMDTCP) -- C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Media Server\bin\TSHWMDTCP.sys ()

DRV - (uliahci) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uliahci.sys (ULi Electronics Inc.)

DRV - (ulsata2) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ulsata2.sys (Promise Technology, Inc.)

DRV - (vsmraid) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vsmraid.sys (VIA Technologies Inc.,Ltd)

DRV - (UlSata) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ulsata.sys (Promise Technology, Inc.)

DRV - (iirsp) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iirsp.sys (Intel Corp./ICP vortex GmbH)

DRV - (SiSRaid4) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sisraid4.sys (Silicon Integrated Systems)

DRV - (SiSRaid2) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sisraid2.sys (Silicon Integrated Systems Corp.)

DRV - (HpCISSs) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hpcisss.sys (Hewlett-Packard Company)

DRV - (iteraid) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iteraid.sys (Integrated Technology Express, Inc.)

DRV - (iteatapi) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys (Integrated Technology Express, Inc.)

DRV - (Mraid35x) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mraid35x.sys (LSI Logic Corporation)

DRV - (megasas) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\megasas.sys (LSI Logic Corporation)

DRV - (viaide) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\viaide.sys (VIA Technologies, Inc.)

DRV - (aliide) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aliide.sys (Acer Laboratories Inc.)

DRV - (Brserid) Brother MFC Serial Port Interface Driver (WDM) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brserid.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)

DRV - (BrUsbSer) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brusbser.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)

DRV - (BrFiltUp) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brfiltup.sys (Brother Industries, Ltd.)

DRV - (BrFiltLo) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brfiltlo.sys (Brother Industries, Ltd.)

DRV - (BrSerWdm) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brserwdm.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)

DRV - (BrUsbMdm) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brusbmdm.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)

DRV - (ntrigdigi) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ntrigdigi.sys (N-trig Innovative Technologies)

DRV - (ac97intc) Intel® 82801 Audio Driver Install Service (WDM) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ac97intc.sys (Intel Corporation)

I deleted the $AVG folder. It will not allow me uninstall CouponBar. It pops up a window that says "Windows needs permission to continue." When I press "Continue" it thinks for a brief moment and does nothing more. I ran a Malwarebytes quick scan anyway.

www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 5146

11/18/2010 11:31:02 AM

mbam-log-2010-11-18 (11-31-02).txt

Objects scanned: 166446

Time elapsed: 6 minute(s), 32 second(s)

Files Infected: 1

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

C:\Users\Heidi\AppData\Local\Temp\low\COUPON~1.DLL (Trojan.BHO.H) -> No action taken.

• Run OTL.exe
  • Under Custom Scans/Fixes post the following script:

:OTL
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (TTB000000 Class) - {62960D20-6D0D-1AB4-4BF1-95B0B5B8783A} - C:\Users\Heidi\AppData\Local\Temp\low\COUPON~1.DLL File not found
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - {0BF43445-2F28-4351-9252-17FE6E806AA0} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {4B3803EA-5230-4DC3-A7FC-33638F3D3542} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {A057A204-BACC-4D26-9990-79A187E2698E} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {D7E97865-918F-41E4-9CD0-25AB1C574CE8} - No CLSID value found.
O18 - Protocol\Handler\avgsecuritytoolbar {F2DDE6B2-9684-4A55-86D4-E255E237B77C} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll File not found
O32 - AutoRun File - [2006/09/18 13:43:36 | 000,000,024 | ---- | M] () - C:\autoexec.bat -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2004/04/30 00:01:00 | 000,000,053 | -HS- | M] () - D:\autorun.inf -- [ NTFS ]
O33 - MountPoints2\{71c61c9d-76f4-11de-8d20-0019d11b9aa9}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = L:\ReCycLEr\S-1-5-21-1482276501-1663491937-6831267430-1013\svchost.exe -- File not found
O33 - MountPoints2\{71c61c9d-76f4-11de-8d20-0019d11b9aa9}\Shell\OpEN\cOMMaND - "" = L:\ReCycLEr\S-1-5-21-1482276501-1663491937-6831267430-1013\svchost.exe -- File not found
O33 - MountPoints2\{a3ecf01d-e26f-11dd-afa8-0019d11b9aa9}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = M:\WDSetup.exe -- File not found
O33 - MountPoints2\{cf865bce-b131-11de-ba21-0019d11b9aa9}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = F:\setup.exe -- File not found
O33 - MountPoints2\{e53003cc-6abd-11df-a448-0019d11b9aa9}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = F:\Setup_FlipShare.exe -- File not found
O33 - MountPoints2\{e53003cc-6abd-11df-a448-0019d11b9aa9}\Shell\Setup FlipShare\command - "" = F:\Setup_FlipShare.exe -- File not found

:Commands
[emptytemp]
[Reboot]

• Click on Run Fix
  • Wait patiently until the program finished its work. Then, having completed its work, the computer will reboot.

After computer reboot, run OTL.exe and the click on Quick Scan. Will eventually be generated log file, which is necessary to copy and post in your next post in this topic.

OTL logfile created on: 11/18/2010 2:37:02 PM - Run 5

3.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 73.00% Memory free

7.00 Gb Paging File | 6.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 88.00% Paging File free

Drive C: | 288.27 Gb Total Space | 204.85 Gb Free Space | 71.06% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user | Quick Scan

Company Name Whitelist: On | Skip Microsoft Files: On | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

• Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Go to "Update" tab and select "Check for Updates". If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Go to "Scanner" tab and select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.

Extra Note:

If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.

:):):)

www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 5153

11/19/2010 10:22:00 AM

mbam-log-2010-11-19 (10-22-00).txt

Objects scanned: 155541

Time elapsed: 4 minute(s), 53 second(s)

Files Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Congratulations! :)

Step 1

1. Double-click OTL.exe to start the program.
  2. Close all other programs apart from OTL as this step will require a reboot
  3. On the OTL main screen, press the CLEANUP button
  4. Say Yes to the prompt and then allow the program to reboot your computer.
  5. Manually delete any remaining logs or tools.

Step 2

Your software is not up-to-date, so please:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial174.html

Some malware preventions:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=9365

Safe surfing! :)

• Staff

Glad we could help. :)

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!