Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50 released

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're located in the Help file. Just open Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and click on the About tab and once there, click on the Help button.

Once the help file opens, click on Command Line Parameters on the left :).

I found it and used it with Windows Scheduled Tasks to try to get quicker scans while user is logged off and to get a log of each scan. It seems to be taking longer and still has no log (I haven't had it yet on a machine that had a threat). Used both Windows 7 & XP. C:\PROGRA~1\MALWAR~1\mbam.exe /scan -full -log -silent -remove - reboot. Should it create a log if there are no threats found?

Ok i am getting the feeling that my question is being ignored completely and i think that is some what rude. It may be a simple thing and the solution might be simple as well but i have no idea what that solution is. So for the third time i ask...why can i not do what i mentioned in this post:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?s...mp;#entry353703

I am sorry you feel you are getting ignored, I am sure that is not the case....

Are you talking about adding a shortcut to the start menu?

Are you talking about adding a shortcut to the start menu?

That is indeed what i mean. I do not like having a crowded desktop, so i place programs i use on a daily basis as a shortcut in my start menu through means of the right mouse button menu. With MBAM v1.46 you could do that, but so far it appears that v1.50 does not allow this anymore?

I never heard back on when this would be available from you. I did use the 1.46 version on a PC yesterday and did not get an updated version.

Our company did discover yesterday that the link for our tech version download was broken and was corrected by Malwarebytes yesterday. It appears from a quick install I did this morning that it is the new version. That is fine and I have put the new version on my key.

I love Malwarebytes as a product and recommend it a lot. I just wish answers were a little bit more consistent.

I would appreciate that. I use a write-protected USB key to prevent it from being infected so I would need to run it on a known clean system and get the EXE file then get it on my key. I have had to clean my usb key twice prior to using the one I have now.

I really wish they offered a tech version that would run directly from the key and not require installation. I could update before going onsite and clean with no chance of infection like I had until I got the Write protected key which are hard to come by these days.

• Root Admin
That is indeed what i mean. I do not like having a crowded desktop, so i place programs i use on a daily basis as a shortcut in my start menu through means of the right mouse button menu. With MBAM v1.46 you could do that, but so far it appears that v1.50 does not allow this anymore?

Are you running Windows Vista/Win 7 x64?