byte_king

cool wallpapers?

37 posts in this topic

Anyone got some cool wallpapers you're willing to share with the rest of us?

Thanks ;)

a good way to get an infection off the net, searching for it from a user you don't know.... 2 cents

That's a great picture, Ron :D

I did a free wallpaper search and the first one that I chose that seemed decent was blocked by my Hostsfile. I used to know a real nice site for wallpapers but I cannot remember the url at present ;)

Yes, finding a good, clean, non intrusive site for wallpapers can be difficult to find with so many out there that are just plain scams and then those that blast dozens and dozens of scripts and ads on the site.

That is agreat pic Ron !!! but I do like your Avatar on the mbam box, Bcc: to RubberDuckey ;)

google wallpapers for desktop - Enter this into your Google search box - They are like Google images -

Love the beautiful "big cat" AdvancedSetup! Thanks for posting.

On the Inspiron, I just use a photo I took a couple of years ago of my favourite drummer when I went to Bristol to attend a gig. It's a lovely reminder of a wonderful evening!

On the Mini it's a photo of my cat. ;)

google wallpapers for desktop - Enter this into your Google search box - They are like Google images -

And I bet you that the top found searches probably have something there to help you get infected if you're not running something to prevent it.

This is my favorite Jag baby high fiving me, looks like he saying "yo whaaaats up" ;) (Google images)

82ND7.jpg

When I searched on Google for wall papers practically all of them were blocked by MyWot.

I think http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/downloads/date/any/ is a great wallpaper site. ;)

Web of Trust rating: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/interfacelift.com

And I bet you that the top found searches probably have something there to help you get infected if you're not running something to prevent it.

The top items were from Google , not other programs , that was all I looked at -- The same as doing a Google Images search -

I opened 10 random items to look at them , but not knowing exactly what they wanted I just left the open link -

As you know I run MSE alone , on the XP with WOT , and nothing bad showed up at all - WOT blocks my bad searches -

This is my favorite Jag baby high fiving me, looks like he saying "yo whaaaats up" ;) (Google images)

82ND7.jpg

;):D:)

comment Darif .

M' Anti-M Free use. XP SP 3

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I have a nice wallpaper collection. PM me if u want more ;) I can upload some packs.

Samples:

1257693602237byi7.png

1247937068677rbdp.jpg

12389088748465zw7.jpg

Great pictures guys! ;)

Last night after I shut off my computer I (think) I remembered the url for the site I mentioned, I'll double check it next time I am on my computer and if that is the one and I get no peep out of my security software (I don't think that I will), I'll post the url here for everyone to enjoy :D

byte_king,

That bird picture is fantastic! ;) Might I use it hehe?

@Mountaintree

sure go for it. That's actually the template for my tatoo! ;)

Yay thanks!

Cool :D May I ask where you are going to have it?

To be honest, I don't remember. GoogleKingfisher, I think I got it from there. :D