cool wallpapers?

byte_king

That's a great picture, Ron :D

I did a free wallpaper search and the first one that I chose that seemed decent was blocked by my Hostsfile. I used to know a real nice site for wallpapers but I cannot remember the url at present ;)

Love the beautiful "big cat" AdvancedSetup! Thanks for posting.

On the Inspiron, I just use a photo I took a couple of years ago of my favourite drummer when I went to Bristol to attend a gig. It's a lovely reminder of a wonderful evening!

On the Mini it's a photo of my cat. ;)

And I bet you that the top found searches probably have something there to help you get infected if you're not running something to prevent it.

The top items were from Google , not other programs , that was all I looked at -- The same as doing a Google Images search -

I opened 10 random items to look at them , but not knowing exactly what they wanted I just left the open link -

As you know I run MSE alone , on the XP with WOT , and nothing bad showed up at all - WOT blocks my bad searches -

Guest name cool
This is my favorite Jag baby high fiving me, looks like he saying "yo whaaaats up" ;) (Google images)

82ND7.jpg

;):D:)

comment Darif .

M' Anti-M Free use. XP SP 3

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Great pictures guys! ;)

Last night after I shut off my computer I (think) I remembered the url for the site I mentioned, I'll double check it next time I am on my computer and if that is the one and I get no peep out of my security software (I don't think that I will), I'll post the url here for everyone to enjoy :D