Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1 released

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1 has been released. This version is a bugfix release, and fixes a number of minor stability issues in the 1.50 release build. If you had issues with 1.50, please let us know if 1.50.1 resolves them.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

Alternatively, you may also click the Check for Updates button on the Update tab of the software.

Issues Fixed

1. Fixed issue with the scheduler not performing realtime updates.

2. Fixed multiple issues with product crashing during a scan.

3. Fixed issue with log not saving on certain command line scans.

4. Fixed various issues with Finnish, Italian, and Norwegian languages.

5. Fixed formatting and misspelling issues in product help file.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Versioning Policy

Beginning with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1, all Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware releases will follow a Microsoft-like versioning scheme with version numbers of the form:

a.bb.ccc.dddd representing MajorVersion.MinorVersion.ReleaseVersion.BuildNumber

e.g.

MajorVersion=1

MinorVersion=50

ReleaseVersion (can be thought of as "patch number") = 1

BuildNumber=1100

So the release build of 1.50 would have been 1.50.0.BuildNumber, and the release build of 1.50.1 is 1.50.1.BuildNumber (in fact, 1.50.1.1100). We hope this will help our customers determine the precise version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware installed on their systems, ensure they have the latest version, and clarify the "hierarchy" of Malwarebytes releases.

As you have invalidated both my licenses the first I was given in the Beta program and the second I purchased through Cleverbridge ID: 2AD28 and I have recommended Malwarebytes to many people I regret I will have to remove Malwarebytes from my systems! :)

:) Thanks for new version. I am impressed as the 1.50.1.1100 has being installed automaticaly in my system after I clicked "scan for updates". The downloading was the fastest possible, asked to restart the computer and that's all. Thanks again.

Tasos

I surely hope your staff can manage to get those bugs out next time a beta is upgraded to a new version.

In my opinion the 1.50 was released to soon. The 1.46 was perfect and now MBAM seems back on track with the 1.50.1

However, a lot users had to uninstall, clean, reinstall over and over again because of this. No explanation was given it could have been bugs in the program. I hope you guys are aware of that and try to avoid such problems in future.

Regards, Wijllie.