Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1 released

Guest garybear

MBAM up dated on my XP3. All seems well. I clicked on MBAM for a unscheduled scan. I was prompted to update. I agreed and a few minutes after restart all was well. I love my MBAM. I really like the new feature that tells you if the blocked IP addresses are incoming or out going. That is a great feature. Thanks MBAM!!

As you have invalidated both my licenses the first I was given in the Beta program and the second I purchased through Cleverbridge ID: 2AD28 and I have recommended Malwarebytes to many people I regret I will have to remove Malwarebytes from my systems! :)

Thankfully all my issues have been resolved. :)

I've just updated Malwarebytes to latest version but AVG AntiVirus is reporting that the core dll file contains a Trojan 'Backdoor13' and automatically blocks it.

I've completely uninstalled Mb and downloaded latest version from your website. Same problem. Tried installing an old version from April (v.1.46) and software installs and runs OK. as soon as I try to update the database I get the same problem.

Andy suggestions would be appreciated. :)

I've just updated Malwarebytes to latest version but AVG AntiVirus is reporting that the core dll file contains a Trojan 'Backdoor13' and automatically blocks it.

I've completely uninstalled Mb and downloaded latest version from your website. Same problem. Tried installing an old version from April (v.1.46) and software installs and runs OK. as soon as I try to update the database I get the same problem.

Andy suggestions would be appreciated. :lol:

:)

This is a false positive from AVG that is springing up all over the place. Try disabling AVG before installing.:D

Hello,

I tried to update to the new Malwarebytes free version and my AVG Antivirus detected the following which blocked the Malwarebytes install:

"Infection";"Trojan horse BackDoor.Generic13.YXM";"c:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamcore.dll";"N/A";"12/24/2010, 3:48:42 PM"

"Infection";"Trojan horse BackDoor.Generic13.YXN";"c:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamnet.dll";"N/A";"12/24/2010, 3:48:42 PM"

Are these real Trojans or, should I turn off AVG when installing Malwarebytes?

Thanks for your help!