RubbeR DuckY

Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition preview

43 posts in this topic

No, it is not a fabled creature. It is not a myth. Our Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition (MEE) truly does exist

Finally!!! This is so exciting! This is going to make IT's / helpdesk life so much easier. And finally a pretty interface to convince the site manager we need to buy this product. Ah we can stop relying on SEP to be our Malware scanner...that will free up about a 1/4 of my time!

Hello Marcin:

Has a pricing policy been finalized?

Thank you.

There have been initial conversations internally and among certain preferred resellers about price points -- but I am not able to discuss them at this time. All will be finalized soon.

No, it is not a fabled creature. It is not a myth. Our Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition (MEE) truly does exist

Sorry, we have already decided on MEE as an abbreviation/internal name :).

And yes, it will be quick and light-weight -- naturally.

Indeed a great addition for corporate users.... I like the interface too, it looks good and professional....

Brilliant! I'm going to mention this product to the IT team at my work. :)

This is brilliant news - I so want to get my hands on a copy of this as we're forever having to deal with problem machines. This will eliminate hours of work at a stroke.

Are there any special requirements etc for beta testing for this? As I'd love for our organisation to be considered. How would I go about that?

Thanks,

Ad

this is awesome news well done Malwarebytes team :)

Marcin:

Does it have a management a console that alerts SAs via SNMP, broadcasts, email, SMS or other methodologies ?

Does it work with AD GPO ?

Marcin:

Does it have a management a console that alerts SAs via SNMP, broadcasts, email, SMS or other methodologies ?

It will have some of those features once it's ready for release.

I like the interface too, it looks good and professional....

It resembles very much another very popular business US security product but is incomparable when it comes to protection capabilities :)

It resembles very much another very popular business US security product but is incomparable when it comes to protection capabilities :)

McAfee?

Congrats to MBAM team!

Awesome! yay! :)

My Enterprise AV is coming up for renewal the first of April and I'd really love the opportunity to switch to MEE.

I realize it still has to go through Beta, but is there any chance to get a copy to see if it meets our needs functionality wise?

Of course switching to MEE would be predicated on the fact that the final release would be ready by April 1. If not, I'd just have to stick with what I have for now. Any tentative release date yet? Am I in the ballpark?

Thanks,

Kirk

My Enterprise AV is coming up for renewal the first of April and I'd really love the opportunity to switch to MEE.

I realize it still has to go through Beta, but is there any chance to get a copy to see if it meets our needs functionality wise?

Of course switching to MEE would be predicated on the fact that the final release would be ready by April 1. If not, I'd just have to stick with what I have for now. Any tentative release date yet? Am I in the ballpark?

Thanks,

Kirk

{ If I may be so bold as to respond... }

The MBAM Enterprise offering isn't a replacement for an anti virus solution, it is a supplement for non-viral malware such as; adware, spyware, keyloggers, browser helper objects, etc.

One would still need a fully installed anti virus application performing "On Access" and "On Demand" scanning to deal with true viruses such as; Virut, Ramnet, Parite, etc.

The MBAM Enterprise offering is a managed non-viral anti malware solution.

Yes, definitely what David said. We offer supplementary anti-malware at competitive pricing and work very well with all AV software.

Looks good Marcin! :)

Looks very cool -- I love seeing Malwarebytes expand :)

I understand pricing isn't out yet, but my company is currently looking for a malware solution and has considered purchasing some corporate malwarebytes licenses. Is there going to be an upgrade path? Or are we blowing $$$ purchasing now, when in a few months this is the product we really want?

Hoping this will be like Symantec endpoint manager...where the manager is basically free, you just have to purchase all the user licenses.

There is definitely going to be an upgrade path -- you can contact corporate sales with regards to that :).