W32/Blaster.worm

I was on the net last night and i got infected with something. A dialog box comes on screen and does not let me access any programs including malwarebytes, so i can't get rid of this. The malware says the a file tfsctrl.exe is infected with W32/Blaster.worm I think this is very new I could not even find it when i did a search of this forum

How can i get rid of this? I can't even get on the net I am writing this from the library

Help

BattlingMaxo

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you're infected with one of the fake anti-virus progrms.

Carefully read and follow this Guide.

Make sure you run rkill and then immediately run MBAM as desribed.

Most important....update MBAM before you run it.

The link below explains how to rename MBAM set-up if needed: (right click an choose open in new window)

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=55485&view=findpost&p=274963

Post the logs back here, Good Luck....MrC

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!