stymie

LOST PRODUCT KEY

3 posts in this topic

HELLO ALL i have lost the my email with all malwarebytes log in information product key infomation to access the full version of mb.. i tried emailing customer service but to no avail is it worth it to by the ful lversion again or stick to the free version if i can not find my login information..thanks in advance

HELLO ALL i have lost the my email with all malwarebytes log in information product key infomation to access the full version of mb.. i tried emailing customer service but to no avail is it worth it to by the ful lversion again or stick to the free version if i can not find my login information..thanks in advance

Hello stymie:

If you purchased MBAM online, from Malwarebytes, you may email Cleverbridge for your product ID and product Key:

Request ID & KEY

However, if you purchased through an MBAM reseller, please contact your reseller.

HTH

If the information is still in your registry, you can download SimpleKey from http://www.freewaref...gram_64746.html and run it. You'll get your name (coded) and key (coded) like this:

post-35425-0-22052800-1298389464.png

without the info blocked out as I did on mine. The affiliate code is also there as well as your checkout basket #.

~Shy