support@malwarebytes.com Bounces E-mails!

<support@malwarebytes.com>:

Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)

I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

Malwarebytes is probably the best software in its class but support is probably the worst.

Anyway, all I wanted to know is: I'm getting a new computer and I want to install MB there. I'm a licensed user. How do I transfer my license there? (No I don't know my License Key as it's "conveniently" blacked out in the "About" section).

:angry:

• Root Admin

If you don't know your ID/Key then please contact Cleverbridge for assistance and they'll be able to assist you with that.

Many things can cause an email bounce including your system being on a black list. If you like you can send me a Private Message and include the headers of the email so that I can see why it bounced and if we can do anything to help prevent it or not.

Help Desk response is well under 4 hours for most customers. On occasion it can be longer but that is not the rule.

Once you do have the license information from Cleverbridge you can run the following routine which will return the other computer back to the Free version.

Download and run mbam-clean.exe from here and let it reboot when it asks. Then download and run the installer again and it will be the Free version.