MalwareBytes Phone Number

Does anyone know of a way to contact MalwareBytes other than e-mail? I've been trying since the last week of February to get a response and still haven't been able to receive a reply. I inquired about purchasing MalwareBytes licenses in bulk for resale which we have done numerous times in the past, but the 1 response I got pertained to purchasing the entire quantity for (1) client. Way off track from what I submitted. Anyway, I need licenses for resale, reseller support is not responding and I ran out of licenses about a week ago. I have customers stacking up that need MalwareBytes activated and don't have a way to contact someone directly. The worst part is, even Cleverbridge, the billing company for MalwareBytes, claims they don't even have a phone number for them. How do you provide a product to the public and not have contact information available? If ANYBODY can provide contact phone numbers, I would appreciate it.

Hello KFT,

Have you already contacted reseller@malwarebytes.org for your inquiry?

Thank you

- I have e-mailed numerous times, and have actually e-mailed again yesterday and today with a CC to Pete Nguyen (if I have his actual e-mail adress)and for documentation purposes CC'ed Cleverbridge as well. No response from ANY of the three.