error code 723 what does that mean?

Hi, y'all. Downloaded Malbytes' Anti-malware today but can't use it as I get an error message:

An error occurred. Please report the following error code to the Malwarebytes' Anti-malware support team. Error code: 723 (2,0).

I am running XP home on an HP I bought in '05, with the latest from Defender, Avast! and Threat Fire; sometimes I browse on IE 7, sometimes on the latest from Firefox, if that makes any difference. Please educate me! Computer seems to be running fine; got the download suggestion/link from a firend, just for grins.

Thanks! :)

Error 723 means that Malwarebytes' was unable to load one of it's drivers. That means either something went wrong with the install and you need to uninstall it, reboot, then reinstall it or possibly one of your other security programs is blocking it's installation of the driver. The driver in question is called mbamswissarmy.sys and should be located under C:\Windows\System32\drivers.