Introducing the new Malwarebytes Website!

We at Malwarebytes are proud to announce our new website!

This website has been a long time in the making. It is our hope that this new site will provide our users with the most reliable information and the best user experience possible.

As with any new site we are still making some tweaks and looking for issues- if you happen to run across any problems please let us know.

Thank you for the nice new fresh look Robert.

Is the main page padlock graphic going to be part of a new logo scheme?

Let's see lots more mug shots in: About > Management.

Let's see a detailed site map one day.

Correct the spelling error on the "COMPANY" page right column: WORLDWIDE instead of WOLRDWIDE. :)sp -10 :lol:

Thank you for the nice new fresh look Robert.

I just plugged it in, there was a lot of work done by a lot of great people to put this together. I'll pass the message on though!

Is the main page padlock graphic going to be part of a new logo scheme?

We're keeping our minimalistic logo, which you can see in the lock itself.

Let's see lots more mug shots in: About > Management.

It's coming- we're stilling missing the most important one ;)

Let's see a detailed site map one day.

You can get to most pages through the footer, but we're going to put something together at some point.

Correct the spelling error on the "COMPANY" page right column: WORLDWIDE instead of WOLRDWIDE. :)sp -10 :lol:

Thanks, fixed. I have no idea how no one (myself included) caught that one.

Trade in your broom for a system that repels malware, updates constantly and sweeps itself. Hey, it might even make your bed.

Mine hasn't made my bed yet, when is that feature going to become available? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

We at Malwarebytes are proud to announce our new website!

This website has been a long time in the making. It is our hope that this new site will provide our users with the most reliable information and the best user experience possible.

As with any new site we are still making some tweaks and looking for issues- if you happen to run across any problems please let us know.

Very nicely done Robert.. Since there is a bit of humor sprinkled throughout I suspect Sam had a chance to write a bit of the verbiage?

I like!

Steve...