tedivm

Introducing the new Malwarebytes Website!

47 posts in this topic

Since there is a bit of humor sprinkled throughout I suspect Sam had a chance to write a bit of the verbiage?

Believe it or not, I had nothing to do with the humorous content of the site. It certainly does fit with my sense of humor though, and I busted out laughing more than once while reading it :lol:.

It looks great. Why does Trojans get to be capitalized?

"including viruses, Trojans, spyware, adware and rootkits. "

It looks great. Why does Trojans get to be capitalized?

"including viruses, Trojans, spyware, adware and rootkits. "

I was wondering that too, but according to Wikipedia, it's grammatically correct. :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_horse_%28computing%29

Awesome! I like it :)

Looks great! Congrats...

Salu2

Marcelo.

Congrats on the new site !

Its looking cool B)

Also a big cheer for the makers and "code monkeys" :)

Nice new website, very professional and I like the little touch of humour!

Believe it or not, I had nothing to do with the humorous content of the site. It certainly does fit with my sense of humor though, and I busted out laughing more than once while reading it :lol:.

Laugh - I would have bet real money on it - I wonder who else has a sense of humor in MBAM?? I've seen little evidence of it, for sure, EXCEPT for you.. and sometimes Ron...

I suspect Doug was behind at least some of it, if not all of it and Marcin is a pretty funny guy as well ;).

Ahahaha :lol:

Marcin and I wrote some of the content, but not much! :)

Stay tuned ;)

Nice Job!

Welcome aboard this crazy train Matt! Hope to speak with you soon.

Marc

Welcome aboard this crazy train Matt! Hope to speak with you soon.

Thanks Marc :) Looking forward to it.

Love the new site! Nice work.

Website looks great! Congrats. :D

Just a heads up. If you own a website, or have access to content on a website and it points to a link that no longer exists, or redirects, please have it fixed :).

Greatly appreciated!

Hello,

This site is very beautiful, I even got a fright when I saw, if hovesse more languages ??for the site would be excellent.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love the site redesign. It is a great improvement over the previous look. I would like to see a wallpaper made available that features the new lock graphic which is featured on the front page.

Hi,

I really like the slick look of MBAM new website. Anyway I just appeared here for few suggestions.

1. It would really helpful if MBAM site has a section which has details about new program updates, definitions and specially a change log. So users may able to find out improvements of current version and what it is capable of.

2. It's better if the side-by-side comparison of FREE and PRO version can be put on to homepage of the site. Coz when I needed to try out PRO version it was hard to find out that chart, unless I mistakenly directed to MBAM Free details. Convenience is bettersmile.gif

Cheers...

Hi,

Oh yeah, thnx. That's some information I needed. But I couldn't find latest definition version and it's details there. its better if you guys can add it theresmile.gif

And my 2nd suggestion, consider it if you guys can move it to homepage or link.smile.gif

Thnx again.

Cheers...