Primedius firewall lite

Guest BlairWitch

I cant comment on this program, since I have not used it, but will provide a bit of history info.about the Publisher.

Primedius Corp. dosent seem to have an offical website due to it may have went out business, also their Added dates on most sites I've found are between 04/05

This program could have been abandoned and no longer supported via updates (several years) for this program

Hello BlairWitch:

Though others may differ, Comodo's Free Firewall can do a better job compared to XP's post-SP2 personal firewall. The product has seen some "feature creep" that might/should be purposefully disabled, and on rare occasions their insufficient update pre-release testing has caused some embarrassment. However, overall it is a usefull XP upgrade.

I suggest the product for only Windows XP users whose systems are otherwise totally up-to-date and otherwise well protected in a thoughtfully well maintained layered, best-in-breed environment.

...and yes, I do use it on one of my older XP systems.

HTH