Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51 released

65 posts in this topic

Hello,

French language used.

Recently translated items aren't used in the results:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.0.1200

www.malwarebytes.org

Version de la base de donn

Yes, that was intentional for this version. We'll be working on it for next release :).

Can I Get This Right?

When You Start Your Trial And It Finishes You Will Automatically Be Reverted To The Free Version?

Thanks ;)

Got it thanks Malwarebytes Team!

TH

Hello harryjamesuk,

Yes, after the trial has expired MBAM will revert to FREE.

Hope you enjoy the trial and thank you very much! :)

Perfect, thank you Marcelo. I apologize for leaving you off of the e-mail I sent out regarding the new version :).

Updated MBAM Pro on Windows XP and Windows 7 with no problems. Working Great! :D

I don't know if this is a bug or not but I will mention it.....

I installed the PRO version yesterday for a customer. Registered it and configured the auto scan at 7:30 PM. It was about 7:10 PM when I installed it, I was making sure the computer was not infected as their email account had been hijacked. I started a manual scan and while it was scanning, the scheduled 7:30 PM scan started as well, so now I had two scans going at the same time.

Is Malwarebytes suppose to check to see if a scan is already in progress?

Love Malwarebytes. Currently utilizing the 14 day trial, and Windows 7 does not recognize AV software "currently protecting my system". If purchased, will it be recognized so that I don't have to turn off notifications? Tune Up Utilities is also nagging me about AV software, and I'd rather not disable notifications for AV software in W7 and other utilities.

It is installed properly and I am running the 14 day Pro trial.mbamscreenshotwt73.png

WhiskeyTango73, Malwarebytes is not an Anti-Virus software, it was designed to work along side your anti-virus program as a second layer of security. You still have to install and have an anti-virus program installed on your computer.

WhiskeyTango73, Malwarebytes is not an Anti-Virus software, it was designed to work along side your anti-virus program as a second layer of security. You still have to install and have an anti-virus program installed on your computer.

TY. Was hoping to get rid of everything else. Still purchasing. Really like the autoscan. I'm just going to disable notifications and use this :comonsense.jpg

TY. Was hoping to get rid of everything else. Still purchasing. Really like the autoscan. I'm just going to disable notifications and use this :

I am aware that Malwarebytes is not an AV suite,but for some reason reading "full time protection" made me auto-assume that I could git rid of other AV suites. I just wasn't thinking. I just jumped ahead to what I wanted to hear.

Just wondering if malewarebytes has a link to get the updated database as the one on major geeks is old. I am on Dailup so I get it on another computer and transfer it to my home computer

If one has been using the beta, should a clean install be done for the new version?

Uninstall > re-boot- > mbam-clean > then install newest version?

MountainTree,

Yes, but you added another step.

MBAMClean.exe -> reboot -> Install New Version

Thank you for participating in the beta :)

Mainard,

Excellent, so I only have to run mbam clean, and not un-install it first, good to know ;)

You're welcome, I like to do what I can :)

Yes with mbamclean it uninstalls MBAM and cleans up all of MBAM's files and registry in one shot instead of having to do two steps we made it one. :)

Nice! :)

Installed without a hitch! Added exclusion for my AV & re-added Mbam exclusions into my AV. Running lighter so far!

@ Whiskey Tango73

I wonder why you have posted the large image of this software that appears to be virtually unknown and untested by leading reviewers?

@ Whiskey Tango73

I wonder why you have posted the large image of this software that appears to be virtually unknown and untested by leading reviewers?

You don't get the joke, Read the box REAL closely. :P

You don't get the joke, Read the box REAL closely. :P

Hmmm, me be too serious? :unsure::lol: