Version 1.51.0.1200 Too Fast?

The version prior to the latest took about 1 minute 45 seconds to run a full scan on 4 hdd's. This new version takes 4 seconds? How could that possibly be correct? I've checked all my settings and they're the same I've been using. A properly completed scan couldn't possibly be executed in 4 seconds on 4 hdd's.

I have the exact same problem, Both full scan and quick take only a few seconds. no matter how many drives i select in full scan. A right click scan of my C: drive takesa good 15 minutes or so but when i run a full scan from the main interface and selct my C drive it takes 7 seconds. MBAM seems to be skipping scannign the drive, it will scan a few things in system32 etc then will do the additional scan at the end then finish. And every scan i run seems to have a similer number of objects scanned around 146923, no matter how many drives i select.

I am running windows 7 home premim 64bit

MSE altest version with MBAM exclusions as per threads on here.

UAC in Silent mode

EMET 2.1 Configured to maximum and only Internet facing apps added to list.

I had the same problem with the Beta but was hopeing it would be fixed with the final release. (I only noticed it on sunday)

Cheers

Shaun

Hello kzinti1,

Please attach your latest scan logs in your next reply.

These logs should be located:

Win 7/Vista

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs

Win XP

%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs

Thank you!

kzinti,

The scan logs you sent are quick scans. Please restart your system then run a quick scan. Save that log and copy it to your desktop.

Then restart your system and run a full scan on all your HDD's. Then save that log and attach each in your next reply.

Thank you very much!

Hello Kzinti1,

Please open the main scanner. Click on the Settings tab, then click on the Scanner Settings tab.

Please ensure the items within the box are checked:

post-60618-0-91386200-1307061248.png

Then run a scan. Please let me know the time it takes to scan your HDD's.

Thank you very much for your continued patience!