boxner1

How many installs can I do?

3 posts in this topic

I purchased a copy of Malwarebytes and I'm wondering how many of my own computers I can install it on. I thought I read somewhere that 3 PC installs are allowed but there's nothing in/on the box that says anything about that.

Hello boxner1, welcome to Malwarebytes. If you purchased a single copy of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware PRO, you may only install it on one computer. If you want to install it on more computers, you must purchase a separate license for each computer you want to install it on. Keep in mind, though, if you purchase several licenses at once, you get a discount.

Hello and welcome, boxner1:

EDIT: OOPS! ThexDarksider beat me to it!

Each MBAM license is ONLY for 1 single computer, but it is a lifetime license.

However, there is a discount for multiple copies:

Qty. Unit Price

1 $24.95

2 $22.45

3 to 9 $19.95

10 to 20 $16.75

There is no need to install from a CD or purchase an "extended download" as the current version of the program can always be downloaded from here (The PRO is the same installer as the FREE version -- the added features are activated when you register after installation.)

Please be sure to keep a safe backup copy of the email sent to your by Cleverbridge with your license and key info, in case you need them later to reinstall MBAM.

Please post back and let us know if you need assistance installing or setting up MBAM Pro.

Best regards,

daledoc1

NOTE: The above info is only for home use on personal computers. If you are a reseller, affiliate, technician, corporate, business, educational, government or non-profit customer then please visit this page for information about corporate licensing.