Error 105

grey74

For the past week I have been getting these error105's I did run malwarebytes and it didn't seem to come up with anything. It's really annoying and sometimes I hit refresh 20 times before the page I want actually loads. This error also happens when I am using my google reader reading my blogs. Here is an example of one of these errors. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

The server at www.youtube.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the web service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.

Here are some suggestions:

Reload this web page later.

Check your Internet connection. Reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.

Check your DNS settings. Contact your network administrator if you're not sure what this means.

Try disabling network prediction by following these steps: Go to Wrench menu > Options > Under the Hood and deselect "Predict network actions to improve page load performance." If this does not resolve the issue, we recommend selecting this option again for improved performance.

Try adding Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.

If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or check with your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working.

If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, try the following steps: Go to Wrench menu > Options > Under the Hood > Change proxy settings > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN."

Error 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): Unable to resolve the server's DNS address.